Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Paulpoke

Weel if all is working good at ford...can you explain to me why i m waiting since 11 weeks. For the same truck??? ford don t respect me and for me and other in my situation it l be the las order from them... I m always disappointed and frustrated about them. A stupid compagny with a stupid customer service ... Dummy people ... They are just a front line without munition in there gun...

Weel if all is working good at ford...can you explain to me why i m waiting since 11 weeks. For the same truck??? ford don t respect me and for me and other in my situation it l be the las order from them... I m always disappointed and frustrated about them. A stupid compagny with a stupid customer service ... Dummy people ... They are just a front line without munition in there gun...

Magoo5....if you want to come here on an enthusiast web site and complain about Ford you can...just don't expect any sympathy when you whine and cry about issues....take your complaining clap-trap on the hop.....and go cancel your order and get a Toyota....plenty of them sitting around.....

• Like 1

Magoo5....if you want to come here on an enthusiast web site and complain about Ford you can...just don't expect any sympathy when you whine and cry about issues....take your complaining clap-trap on the hop.....and go cancel your order and get a Toyota....plenty of them sitting around.....

Crissss depais

Congrats on the new truck! I too am anxiously waiting. I ordered the new 2012 Focus Hatchback with everything available but the sunroof on Feb. 15. There were several issues and mix ups at the dealer level.Finally, I got CS involved. Mysteriously, last Friday the dealer called and said the car should be here in two weeks. I hope it works out that way. I have a wonderful 2006 GT Premium, and just love it. But, I was driving a Prius to keep the miles off the Mustang. When we ordered the car, we were told it would arrive in 6 weeks. So, I put the Prius in the paper, and poof! it was gone. I hate driving the Mustang like it is an ordinary car, as I plan to keep it for life. Crossing fingers, getting gray hairs waiting. I am now at 10 weeks since order.

We are definately Ford people. Since 1984 we have purchased an Econoline Van, three F150's, a Bronco II XLT, 6 Mustangs, (3 regular, one Cobra, one GT, and one GT Premium, and now awaiting our Focus.

hi I ordered my f150 ecoboost DEC 24 was built mid feb since it has been sitting at dearborn I'm a week away from it being 4 months! So Ford is having shippment problems too . Read so many rumors about strikes and others reasons for delay, but no offical word from Ford as to why so long. My son ordered the same truck the same day and he has had his for 3 weeks. He loves it. I hope mine arrives soon and I'm as pleased as he is. Wish Ford would be more up front about the delay and when my truck will arrive. I'm waiting, waiting, waiting......

• 2 weeks later...

mine hit the dealer this morning! I'll pick it up tomorrow

Ordered March 7th (my B'day!)

Built - 03/26

Delivered by convoy car carrier (no rail dust!) from Dearborn to Oklahoma.

Arrived to the dealer 4/7

Exactly four weeks!

This gives me hope for a fast delivery on mine. Ordered 2 weeks ago and already have the VIN. No window sticker yet though. I do know it's being built at Dearborn at least.

Thanks for the welcome. I just called Ford Customer Service and they couldn't have been nicer. I found out my truck has already been built and is awaiting transport. She also gave me the VIN number so now I guess I can forward that to the insurance company. However, now I have more questions than ever! I was content just to wait until the dealer called, but now I want to know when it will ship, how long it takes, whether it will come by rail or truck, and most importantly when I will finally get it!

Also, my current truck is really running well and with no problems whatsoever. It just has over 230 000 miles and I'm looking for something with a little better mileage. Also, with my mom on side of town and the mother-in-law on the other I really need a 4x4 in case something happens and I have to get there!

Any News on your new Truck? What phone # did you use to call Ford Customer Service? I am not having any luck obtaining a number that actually works

• 2 weeks later...