Know your enemy

americanmade

I have never visited the Blue Oval Forums until yesterday. I was hoping to find helpful information here. Instead all I see is bickering and personal attacks. Divide and conquer. White collar must be laughing their butts off when they read some of this nonsense. We are on our own here people. The union, local and international, has fallen so far away from the membership, that the last thing we should do is be enemies with each other. I dont know the solution but this is not it. Lets quit the hating please. Not all of us are about that and your making the rest of us look bad. We are far more powerful united. I know all of our stress levels have been very high for the last few years, rightfully so.

I hope our lives get better. Dreading going to work everyday is a sad way to live. God bless all of you.

• Like 3

I have never visited the Blue Oval Forums until yesterday. I was hoping to find helpful information here. Instead all I see is bickering and personal attacks. Divide and conquer. White collar must be laughing their butts off when they read some of this nonsense. We are on our own here people. The union, local and international, has fallen so far away from the membership, that the last thing we should do is be enemies with each other. I dont know the solution but this is not it. Lets quit the hating please. Not all of us are about that and your making the rest of us look bad. We are far more powerful united. I know all of our stress levels have been very high for the last few years, rightfully so.

I hope our lives get better. Dreading going to work everyday is a sad way to live. God bless all of you.

OK Miss Chuckie

I agree the RepubliCANTS are a threat to society and our way of life!

• Like 3

You should also notice that the posters that post respectifully get responses in a respectfull mannor. This a decent forum for people to talk opnenly about their thoughts or concerns; if you want a private forum to talk about stuff general public should not be able to see ...i would suggest clicking on the FFF link at the bottom of my post.

The bottom line is here on blue oval ANYONE can post here and stir up whatever kind of shit they want too, the other forums i pointed you too there is alot less bickering and more dialog, even on issue we all may not agree on.