A sleeping Giant has awaken!

Thats in Wisconsin not Michigan..seems as if you are grasping for straws Die..Im a moderate republican and like me id say 60% of repubs DONT agree with taking collective bargaining rights away from teachers etc as they dont agree with taxing pensions as polls have shown in this state. The ones who do are the extreme right wing tea baggers...This wisconsin thing will mobilize labors(dems) base for the election in two years and nothing more..all these attempted recalls etc are jusst propaganda to mobilize the democratic base and will lead nowhere....if I were Obama I would LOVE the anti unionism being displayed by repubs...its his only chance to lure independent voters like he did last election..

• Like 4

Just as important Walker's hand picked boy for his old job gets thumped!!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: LOL

http://current.com/news/93133437_chris-abele-wins-milwaukee-county-executive-election.htm

Scroll down and read the first 15 or so comments, and you can rock the Casbah!!

• Like 7

Thats in Wisconsin not Michigan..seems as if you are grasping for straws Die..Im a moderate republican and like me id say 60% of repubs DONT agree with taking collective bargaining rights away from teachers etc as they dont agree with taxing pensions as polls have shown in this state. The ones who do are the extreme right wing tea baggers...This wisconsin thing will mobilize labors(dems) base for the election in two years and nothing more..all these attempted recalls etc are jusst propaganda to mobilize the democratic base and will lead nowhere....if I were Obama I would LOVE the anti unionism being displayed by repubs...its his only chance to lure independent voters like he did last election..

What percetage of you moderate repubs agrees with giving tax breaks to the wealthy and making the middle-class, the poor and less fortunate among us pay for it??

Ryan's new budget plan wants to cut the tax rate for the richest from 35% down to 25% and make the elderly pay for their Medicare. WTF is a matter with you people?

Edited by soupy
  • Like 8

What percetage of you moderate repubs agrees with giving tax breaks to the wealthy and making the middle-class, the poor and less fortunate among us pay for it??

Ryan's new budget plan wants to cut the tax rate for the richest from 35% down to 25% and make the elderly pay for their Medicare. WTF is a matter with you people?

You are so right The repubs are not and have never been for the working class. Making the Elderly PAY for their medicare? Damm Thats what they have been doing their entire working life so they could have the coverage. Now the Right wants to make all the younger people think that this is not the case and that they are freeloading on them. The repubs use the same practice that many third world leaders use to control the people and mislead them. Attack the old and attack the poor. Make the young worker belive that he or she are being screwed by free speach and the right to have a union. MAKE these clowns in office do there job. both sides. But there is one sure thing and that is the repubs have never never Collective been for Unions working class or for that mater the poor. Oh yea they the repubs may send two or three out to say they are for the working class but when the time comes to show it in the senate or the house its a whole different story.. Mich. Dick synder is no better and with Ohio going after our rights to bargin hang on people be ready to fight or we all are going down to the poor house. I'm Proud to be a union member and just like any thing else, I don;t always agree. But the problem both with state local and national Politics we need to use our Right that many have died and fought for. VOTE and if you are a Working stiff like myself you need to take a long hard look at what each party bring to YOUR table. If you own a big ranch have big fancy house tax shelters and many many bank accounts. Then I guess you would vote for the repubs cause they reperent the very wealthy, and well to do. Sometimes I think that we have to many rank and file that belive that they are. But when it comes down to shelling out the goods for their party the repubs don;t see the little guy.

• Like 9

You are so right The repubs are not and have never been for the working class. Making the Elderly PAY for their medicare? Damm Thats what they have been doing their entire working life so they could have the coverage. Now the Right wants to make all the younger people think that this is not the case and that they are freeloading on them. The repubs use the same practice that many third world leaders use to control the people and mislead them. Attack the old and attack the poor. Make the young worker belive that he or she are being screwed by free speach and the right to have a union. MAKE these clowns in office do there job. both sides. But there is one sure thing and that is the repubs have never never Collective been for Unions working class or for that mater the poor. Oh yea they the repubs may send two or three out to say they are for the working class but when the time comes to show it in the senate or the house its a whole different story.. Mich. Dick synder is no better and with Ohio going after our rights to bargin hang on people be ready to fight or we all are going down to the poor house. I'm Proud to be a union member and just like any thing else, I don;t always agree. But the problem both with state local and national Politics we need to use our Right that many have died and fought for. VOTE and if you are a Working stiff like myself you need to take a long hard look at what each party bring to YOUR table. If you own a big ranch have big fancy house tax shelters and many many bank accounts. Then I guess you would vote for the repubs cause they reperent the very wealthy, and well to do. Sometimes I think that we have to many rank and file that belive that they are. But when it comes down to shelling out the goods for their party the repubs don;t see the little guy.

Mich dick synder just put in to law no more price tags needed. well this may sound like no big deal.. Well think about it who will it help??? Not you or me No No No infact its just a stab at the working class.. This law has not been out in the public much But I will tell you this it only helps BIG Business.peorid. Look at what it will do. It will cuts jobs many of them which in turn will save big business BIG money . But will it help the masses of the people No . More jobs lost and MORE profit for Big Busuness. Do you think that the Grocery store will pass on the saving to You?? NO just make it harder for us to know how much we are paying for an item.

• Like 8

Mich dick synder just put in to law no more price tags needed. well this may sound like no big deal.. Well think about it who will it help??? Not you or me No No No infact its just a stab at the working class.. This law has not been out in the public much But I will tell you this it only helps BIG Business.peorid. Look at what it will do. It will cuts jobs many of them which in turn will save big business BIG money . But will it help the masses of the people No . More jobs lost and MORE profit for Big Busuness. Do you think that the Grocery store will pass on the saving to You?? NO just make it harder for us to know how much we are paying for an item.

I have talked to co workers that voted for Snyder. They said.... "Why should I vote the way the UAW tells me"? " I vote the for who I want!" and "Snyder says he is not anti union"

Well they are all crying now they want a recall.

Members are starting to see the importance of electing leaders that support collective bargaining. The UAW investigates voting records of past labor friendly legislation and endorses those that vote in favor of labor legislation

AFL CIO has a wonderful interactive site where you can see Congress and Senate voting records and in almost every event........... Republicans oppose workers rights.

Now we know the rest of the story when the UAW gets us a paid day off to vote for labor friendly candidates me and my co workers are voting the UAW candidates.

Snyder is a bad word around here... Most are upset they voted for him.

Members are starting to "Get it" on the Republican agenda to take away the Union Representation of all workers public and private. We are next.

Thank You UAW

• Like 9

I have talked to co workers that voted for Snyder. They said.... "Why should I vote the way the UAW tells me"? " I vote the for who I want!" and "Snyder says he is not anti union"

Members are starting to see the importance of electing leaders that support collective bargaining. The UAW investigates voting records of past labor friendly legislation and endorses those that vote in favor of labor legislation

AFL CIO has a wonderful interactive site where you can see Congress and Senate voting records and in almost every event........... Republicans oppose workers rights.

Now we know the rest of the story when the UAW gets us a paid day off to vote for labor friendly candidates me and my co workers are voting the UAW candidates.

Members are starting to "Get it" on the Republican agenda to take away the Union Representation of all workers public and private. We are next.

Thank You UAW

Ya im sure Snyder is sooo worried that some factory rats regret voting for him(sarcasm)..Like I said before he isnt going to be recalled and will have at least four years to straighten out the mess that Granholm and her democratic cronies created

• Like 7

Maybe he is anti union. He is elected to do whats best for ALL people of the state, not just union workers.

Cry babies that did not get their way. The election is over so get over it.

Since unions membership is >10% in the nation you are trying to cater to a miniority Vs the majority. As far as the UAW doing any investigation work have they ever endorsed anyone without a "D" next to their name? You know the answer.

A self serving biased position paid for by union membership dues (which is declining). The evil republicans have single handily reduced union membership to less than 10% in the USA . (The Taft - Hartely act set aside 22 states as right to work).

Good for you. Its always good to hear a persons vote can be bought and paid for.

People incapable of independent thought are part of the problem and not a solution.

Time will tell if he is good or bad.

Public is now similar to fedral employees,private is a seperate issue.

Thank You UAW

Thank you Ford Motor Co for gainful employment.

I pay the UAW

• Like 6

Ya im sure Snyder is sooo worried that some factory rats regret voting for him(sarcasm)..Like I said before he isnt going to be recalled and will have at least four years to straighten out the mess that Bush and his Republican cronies created

Oh OK Chuck.........

Like you have credibility around here........

Hey don't you have any "rumors" to post or at least some "negative innuendo"

• Like 8

Oh OK Chuck.........

Like you have credibility around here........

Hey don't you have any "rumors" to post or at least some "negative innuendo"

Once again Im not Chuck..You have never seen me expose him on here and constantly point out his new fake profiles? LOL..You dont even know who chucky is I worked with him at Saline..What plant are you at? Inbox me and ill tell you who I am if you are so worried. Or are you just trying to marginalize my posts by saying im chuck?...You said two days ago you never come on here anymore yet I see you posting daily??...I will continue to poke holes in all your illogical, one sided and myopic Democratic view points....I will also agree with you in the rare time you are correct seeing that I can see the merit in the othersides view though I might not always agree. Its called being objective and not burying yoour head in the sand. You are SO narrow minded its not funny. You are so far to the Democratic left its not funny.

Edited by DTP Nick
  • Like 8

Once again Im not Chuck..You have never seen me expose him on here and constantly point out his new fake profiles? LOL..You dont even know who chucky is I worked with him at Saline..What plant are you at? Inbox me and ill tell you who I am if you are so worried. Or are you just trying to marginalize my posts by saying im chuck?...You said two days ago you never come on here anymore yet I see you posting daily??...I will continue to poke holes in all your illogical, one sided and myopic Democratic view points....I will also agree with you in the rare time you are correct seeing that I can see the merit in the othersides view though I might not always agree. Its called being objective and not burying yoour head in the sand. You are SO narrow minded its not funny. You are so far to the Democratic left its not funny.

Hell all I read about on all the threads is about chuckie WHO the Hell is Chuckie and who caress, If you are Chuckie then every one would know due to your F***** up profil pic. and in that case would be closed for sure.

• Like 2

when will you understand that rep. or dem, are not on our level. none of them live like we do. rep or dem they will both screw you.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I think the heading for this topic should be, "THEY HAVE AWAKENED A SHRINKING EX GIANT." Big deal! The most important voter in this country is the independent voter. Everyone knows who most of the union vote goes for, although it appears that many members are changing, lol. We have seen so many posts on here complaining about UAW political action money going soley to democrats, it isn't even funny.

If democratic social ideas were correct, Greece, France, and even Cuba would be powerhouses. Not to mention; the Soviet Union would be the lone superpower in the world, and China would not be becoming like we USED to be, and eating our lunch because we are not.

It always amazes me that most of you are so persistent on how you will vote for who the union tells you to vote for; and yet the union that tells you who to vote for won't let you vote for them directly.

If I remember correctly, that was the way it was waaaaay back when in a country in Europe, somewhere by the Ural mountains..............oh forget it, some of you guys can't see the forest through the trees anyway-)

• Like 5

I think the heading for this topic should be, "THEY HAVE AWAKENED A SHRINKING EX GIANT." Big deal! The most important voter in this country is the independent voter. Everyone knows who most of the union vote goes for, although it appears that many members are changing, lol. We have seen so many posts on here complaining about UAW political action money going soley to democrats, it isn't even funny.

If democratic social ideas were correct, Greece, France, and even Cuba would be powerhouses. Not to mention; the Soviet Union would be the lone superpower in the world, and China would not be becoming like we USED to be, and eating our lunch because we are not.

It always amazes me that most of you are so persistent on how you will vote for who the union tells you to vote for; and yet the union that tells you who to vote for won't let you vote for them directly.

If I remember correctly, that was the way it was waaaaay back when in a country in Europe, somewhere by the Ural mountains..............oh forget it, some of you guys can't see the forest through the trees anyway-)

In case you have noticed China is still a Communist country. Go ahead and vote Republican, I'm sure you will be happy when your wages are cut in 1/2 and you have no benifits, unless you pay for them yourself. And for the forest through the trees, it's better than having your head stuck in the sand.

Edited by rn4
  • Like 3

Great post

• Like 4

In case you have noticed China is still a Communist country. Go ahead and vote Republican, I'm sure you will be happy when your wages are cut in 1/2 and you have no benifits, unless you pay for them yourself. And for the forest through the trees, it's better than having your head stuck in the sand.

rn4,

Many of us have had enough of the Republicans.

The Republicans showed their hand during the Auto Loans trying to take our wages way below the rate we now receive and strip our benefits to the bone.

The Republicans even tried to strip our Retirees of their pension and the pbgc would only be responsible to pay 20 cents on the dollar.

The Republicans blame the 2008 economic disaster on unions, like its our fault that Bush and the Republicans ran this once vibrant economy into the ground.

Fast Forward to now. The Republicans are at it again (although it was always prevalent) wanting to take away bargaining rights, no contract and the right to strike.

The war on working men and women including Unions is clear. The Republicans want Unions destroyed and drive our wages to 3rd world country status.

Make no mistake the republicans want your wages even lower and unions gone, the only voice workers have to stop these atrocities.

Many of us will never vote republican again while these attacks on workers continue.

• Like 3

rn4,

The Republicans showed their hand during the Auto Loans trying to take our wages way below the rate we now receive and strip our benefits to the bone.

The Republicans even tried to strip our Retirees of their pension and the pbgc would only be responsible to pay 20 cents on the dollar.

The Republicans blame the 2008 economic disaster on unions, like its our fault that Bush and the Republicans ran this once vibrant economy into the ground.

Fast Forward to now. The Republicans are at it again (although it was always prevalent) wanting to take away bargaining rights, no contract and the right to strike.

The war on working men and women including Unions is clear. The Republicans want Unions destroyed and drive our wages to 3rd world country status.

Make no mistake the republicans want your wages even lower and unions gone, the only voice workers have to stop these atrocities.

Many of us will never vote republican again while these attacks on workers continue.

The Republicans reduced our wages? The Republican wanted to take our bargaining rights? Your ENTIRE post is factually INCORRECT! Fact- it was George Bush that first bailed out the Auto. TARP. Fact- is was OBAMASS that took the right to strike and implemented lower wages at GM and Cry. FACT- it was OBAMASS that took their right to strike away, and then for no good reason OUR UAW leadership thought FORD should be stripped of their right to strike! FACT- it is 2011 and we are looking a 2012 elections, Bush is history, OBLAHBLAH was hired to fix the country and has FAILED! He will not be given another swing at the bat. In reference to your entire post, I must ask...Are you a liar or are you just plain stupid?

• Like 6

rn4,

Yea, these guys are sooooo much better........

who-started-taxing-social-security-dumbcrats-political-poster-1290442058.jpg

• Like 3

You are 100% correct, CHINA is still a communist country. And yet, they do things like we used to more than we do. TRANSLATION FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH--------->we have become more Socialistic/communistic as far as economics, than even the Communists themselves have. We are going in the WRONG direction.

It makes no difference, Obama is a 1 termer. The man is worse than Jimmy Carter, and anyone who looks at the economic data knows it.

As far as the dow being at 12000, that is like saying a sunami hit San Francisco and all the houses were swamped; now new houses are going up, so it has to mean the sunami was good.

• Like 4

hey thats not true...lmao...

Q3. Which political party started taxing Social Security annuities?

A3. The taxation of Social Security began in 1984 following passage of a set of Amendments in 1983, which were signed into law by President Reagan in April 1983. These amendments passed the Congress in 1983 on an overwhelmingly bi-partisan vote.

The basic rule put in place was that up to 50% of Social Security benefits could be added to taxable income, if the taxpayer's total income exceeded certain thresholds.

The taxation of benefits was a proposal which came from the Greenspan Commission appointed by President Reagan and chaired by Alan Greenspan (who went on to later become the Chairman of the Federal Reserve).

And someone here accused me of pulling stuff out my ASS!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Give that man or woman a cigar! Finally someone who isn't afraid to do a little research for themselves. Reagan is the cause of social security being where it is today! BROKE! That rat started the attack on the middle class. He spent more money than the previous 10 Presidents before him. And when he couldn't find anymore money to spend he went after social security and stole from that. I been screaming this for the longest.. And if that wasn't enough to have him thrown out of the white house, this greedy rat started selling weapons ILLEAGLLY to the Iranians.. (Reganian Contra Scandal). He had his boy Ollie North take the blame for it all.. If the name Ollie sounds familar, thats because its the same Oliver North that you see from time to time on the Faux new channel.. Yep, you guessed it, he's a paid contributor to Faux news.. They pay this traitor to give his opinion on our country. After he sold weapons to our enemy. The same weapons that were used against us. After all this Faux news gives this traitor a job and have the nerve to call him colonel. This Rat should have never been able to see the light of day again for his TREASON ACT> But thanks to Bush Sr. he was pardoned for being a traitor to this great country.. One thing I can say about those right wingers is that they stick together through Treason and lies.

• Like 2

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Give that man or woman a cigar! Finally someone who isn't afraid to do a little research for themselves. Reagan is the cause of social security being where it is today! BROKE! That guy started the attack on the middle class. He spent more money than the previous 10 Presidents before him. And when he couldn't find anymore money to spend he went after social security and stole from that. I been screaming this for the longest.. And if that wasn't enough to have him thrown out of the white house, this greedy guy started selling weapons ILLEAGLLY to the Iranians.. (Reganian Contra Scandal). He had his boy Ollie North take the blame for it all.. If the name Ollie sounds familar, thats because its the same Oliver North that you see from time to time on the Faux new channel.. Yep, you guessed it, he's a paid contributor to Faux news.. They pay this traitor to give his opinion on our country. After he sold weapons to our enemy. The same weapons that were used against us. After all this Faux news gives this traitor a job and have the nerve to call him colonel. This Rat should have never been able to see the light of day again for his TREASON ACT> But thanks to Bush Sr. he was pardoned for being a traitor to this great country.. One thing I can say about those right wingers is that they stick together through Treason and lies.

• Like 2

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Give that man or woman a cigar! Finally someone who isn't afraid to do a little research for themselves. Reagan is the cause of social security being where it is today! BROKE! That rat started the attack on the middle class. He spent more money than the previous 10 Presidents before him. And when he couldn't find anymore money to spend he went after social security and stole from that. I been screaming this for the longest.. And if that wasn't enough to have him thrown out of the white house, this greedy rat started selling weapons ILLEAGLLY to the Iranians.. (Reganian Contra Scandal). He had his boy Ollie North take the blame for it all.. If the name Ollie sounds familar, thats because its the same Oliver North that you see from time to time on the Faux new channel.. Yep, you guessed it, he's a paid contributor to Faux news.. They pay this traitor to give his opinion on our country. After he sold weapons to our enemy. The same weapons that were used against us. After all this Faux news gives this traitor a job and have the nerve to call him colonel. This Rat should have never been able to see the light of day again for his TREASON ACT> But thanks to Bush Sr. he was pardoned for being a traitor to this great country.. One thing I can say about those right wingers is that they stick together through Treason and lies.

you really do need to get some help. surely BCBS michigan covers rehab.

• Like 3