2012 Focus Order Status

GaryG

Hi Pioneer,

I would like an update too please? This will be my last update request. I'm already mentally prepared for a ETA of July 6 (3 more weeks) and if it comes before then, then it'll be a most pleasant surprise.

1FAHP3K25CL165436

EDIT:

just got my latest update.

Arrived at Junction Point (Burlington Northern Railroad ) Newwestmi, BC Jun-13-2011, 11:00 PT ETA --> Jul-06-2011

Thanks very much.

Edited by iso3200

ETA is when it's supposed to be at the dealer, but remember what the "E" stands for. Shipping companies have been taking longer than usual.

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp )Oakwood, MI Jun-08-2011, 08:20 ETA Jun-22-2011

And, FYI, it was actually built on the 6th.

In Production Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, M IJun-06-2011, 00:00 EDT

Hey Pioneer.......Am I still on track for an ETA of June 22nd? Starting to get ants in my pants :)

Vin# 1FAHP3H22CL174683

Its so nice to see everyone getting their cars or at least have them on the way. I was hoping maybe I could get in on some of the action. My car was supposed to built yesterday and I was just hoping to see that it went without a hitch. VIN is 1FAHP3N26CL182354. My fingers are crossed that it's released for shipping! Thanks in advance!

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp )Wayne, MI Jun-16-2011, 20:50 ETA Jun-29-2011

Hey Pioneer, any new info on VIN#1FAHP3F25CL183056?

In Transit Received - (Voith Industrial Services Inc )Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, M IJun-16-2011 No ETA

Awaiting Shipment Released Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, M IJun-16-2011

In Production Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-16-2011

Hi, Pioneer..

Any chance my car made it into California yet? :D

1FAHP3N29CL174958

Not only is it in California, but the trucking company has possesion of it now.

In Transit Received - Yc73 (Sierra Mountain Express )Ramp 27, Mira Loma, CAJun-16-2011, 01:00 ETA Jun-21-2011

Hey Pioneer.......Am I still on track for an ETA of June 22nd? Starting to get ants in my pants :)

Vin# 1FAHP3H22CL174683

Moved up to the 21st, but just remember what the "E" stands for.

In Transit Passing (Union Pacific Railroad )Greriver, WY Jun-17-2011, 00:56 ETA Jun-21-2011

Not only is it in California, but the trucking company has possesion of it now.

In Transit Received - Yc73 (Sierra Mountain Express )Ramp 27, Mira Loma, CAJun-16-2011, 01:00 ETA Jun-21-2011

Ayayay! Mira Loma is only 45 minutes from my house! :D Thinking I may need to bug my dealer a bit today.. :D

Thanks so much, Pioneer! I really appreciate the information. :)

Pioneer,

Would you mind clarifying something for me? My dealer sent me a status update today stating: In Production Sent to Plant Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-17-2011, 00:00 EDT TBD. Is this a pre-production status? The reason I ask is my build date wasn't supposed to be until 6/24. My VIN is: 1FAHP3J20CL189404.

I appreciate the time you spend keeping us updated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Edited by uberjeff

Pioneer,

Would you mind clarifying something for me? My dealer sent me a status update today stating: In Production Sent to Plant Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-17-2011, 00:00 EDT TBD. Is this a pre-production status? The reason I ask is my build date wasn't supposed to be until 6/24. My VIN is: 1FAHP3J20CL189404.

I appreciate the time you spend keeping us updated.

Thanks,

Jeff

"In Production - Sent to Plant" means that the order has been submitted to the assembly plant. Orders are usually submitted to plants around a week before the vehicle is to be produced. It is not currently in production. When I usually help people out and look up orders I don't give them that line because of the confusion it gives the customer. I go one line down and give them their scheduled date to start production, and yours is still scheduled for the 24th.

Ford ETA June 21. Dealer called this morning. I'm actually at the dealership taking delivery right now! :) Five days ahead of schedule. Pics later when I can post.

Thanks again for all the updates, Pioneer!

You seem to be the exception to the rule as of late. Most vehicles lately have been going past their ETA dates.

"In Production - Sent to Plant" means that the order has been submitted to the assembly plant. Orders are usually submitted to plants around a week before the vehicle is to be produced. It is not currently in production. When I usually help people out and look up orders I don't give them that line because of the confusion it gives the customer. I go one line down and give them their scheduled date to start production, and yours is still scheduled for the 24th.

Thanks for the update Pioneer. It is nice to know that my production date appears to be fairly solid. It slipped 4 days last week. I know the hardest part is going to be waiting for it to ship.

In Transit Received - (Voith Industrial Services Inc )Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, M IJun-16-2011 No ETA

Awaiting Shipment Released Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, M IJun-16-2011

In Production Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-16-2011

thanx a bunch pioneer, much appreciated

Hello Pioneer,

First of all, thanks for your help for all these nice people here. I know they appreciate it, and I just think its really nice of you. I too am a 2012 focus order holder and am looking for help tracking my car. I have my window sticker and it said it was built (hopefully) on 6/16/2011. Do you think you could let me know if it's on a train yet? Vin is 1fahp3n25cl182684. It's going to have to travel all the way to Tampa, Florida. I am guessing an arrival date of 7/8/11 because of how far I am from Michigan and Independance Day weekend.

Thanks in advance!

Maureen