2012 Focus Order Status

GaryG

You guys are awesome for looking these up for us. I think my car was built yesterday would you be able to see if it has shipped?

1FAHP3N2XCL175052. Thanks

In Transit Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX800989 (Norfolk Southern Corp )Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI Jun-07-2011 ETA Jun-24-2011

In Production Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-06-2011

I hate to ask you this again, but if you get a free min can you check to see if mine is no longer in KC. vin - 1FAHP3J20CL161182

Thanks man!

Still in KC.

In Transit Received - 143d11 (Allied Systems Ltd )Ramp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MOJun-05-2011, 23:30 ETA Jun-12-2011

Just joined up here....Pioneer, thanks for doing this service. Would you check on my VIN?: 1FAHP3M25CL172271 This car went down the line the same day as Cappa's. Thanks in advance!

Car hasn't been released yet.

In Production ProducedFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIJun-03-2011

Hey Pioneer,

Been 2 weeks since it was built. Any movement on it yet?

1FAHP3N20CL166442

Do you think maybe it's because I ordered from a small volume dealer that it waiting for transportation, while others here who had their Focii built after mine are already on rail cars? Eh, I just need to be more patient, and go grab a drink or something! :tequila:

BTW, thanks a lot for all your help here, it's really appreciated!!!

Do you think maybe it's because I ordered from a small volume dealer that it waiting for transportation, while others here who had their Focii built after mine are already on rail cars?

No. It looks like it's been caught up in a bunch of quality holds. It's been released 3 times. It actually made it to the shipping company once.

Awaiting Shipment Re-Released Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-01-2011, 00:00 EDT

Awaiting Shipment At Plant Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-01-2011, 00:00 EDT

Awaiting Shipment Re-Released Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI May-31-2011, 00:00 EDT

In Transit Received - (Voith Industrial Services Inc )Ramp 4G, Mi Assembly Plnt, MI May-27-2011, 15:07 ET

Awaiting Shipment At Plant Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI May-27-2011, 00:00 EDT

Awaiting Shipment Released Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI May-27-2011, 00:00 EDT

In Production Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI May-27-2011, 00:00 EDT

• Like 1

Car hasn't been released yet.

In Production ProducedFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIJun-03-2011

Thanks. That's what I thought. I've pretty much caught every delay possible since I ordered this car in April, so it doesn't surprise me. Probably a quality hold?

ETA is when it's supposed to be at the dealer, but remember what the "E" stands for. Shipping companies have been taking longer than usual.

I figured as much through a friend who works in transportation I am able to track the CSX rail car it should arrive in Pennsylvania by this Monday the latest... and then from there they were told that they need to schedule with my dealer in New Jersey which is probably why the ETA of June 20th. Hopefully they can get something scheduled quickly as depending where in PA the distribution center is located I am no more than 3-4 hours out tops.

Would be nice to get it before the next weekend. :)

VIN#1FAHP3N20CL171785 don't know if your system allows you to track the rail car or once its on the rail you won't get any updated info until it hits the dealers lot?

VIN#1FAHP3N20CL171785 don't know if your system allows you to track the rail car or once its on the rail you won't get any updated info until it hits the dealers lot?

Ford's Vehicle Visibility system tracks the rail cars too. It may not be as up to date as the CSX systems though.

In Transit Passing (Csx Transportation )Walbridge, OHJun-08-2011, 21:38 ETA Jun-20-2011

• Like 1

Pioneer,

Can you check mine..I know it was built and shipped. Should be on Rail. Coming from Mi to PA. VIN is 1FAHP3H27CL171987. I'm soo excited it will be here soon!

Thanks!

In Transit Passing (Csx Transportation )Walbridge, OHJun-09-2011, 19:56 ETA Jun-17-2011

• Like 1

No. It looks like it's been caught up in a bunch of quality holds. It's been released 3 times. It actually made it to the shipping company once.

Awaiting Shipment Re-Released Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-01-2011, 00:00 EDT

Awaiting Shipment At Plant Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Jun-01-2011, 00:00 EDT

Awaiting Shipment Re-Released Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI May-31-2011, 00:00 EDT

In Transit Received - (Voith Industrial Services Inc )Ramp 4G, Mi Assembly Plnt, MI May-27-2011, 15:07 ET

Awaiting Shipment At Plant Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI May-27-2011, 00:00 EDT

Awaiting Shipment Released Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI May-27-2011, 00:00 EDT

In Production Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI May-27-2011, 00:00 EDT

Ok, thank you for looking that up.

Pioneer,

Can you check mine..I know it was built and shipped. Should be on Rail. Coming from Mi to PA. VIN is 1FAHP3H27CL171987. I'm soo excited it will be here soon!

Thanks!

Our cars are on the same train! You'll get it before me though that's for sure, congrats!

Railcars can be tracked, too? Awesome.. I tried googling my railcar number, but no fuzzy dice..

An update would be fantastic. It'll probably make me jealous, too, as my car will have been through more states than I ever have by the time it gets to me.. :dry:

VIN: 1FAHP3N29CL174958

Railcars can be tracked, too? Awesome.. I tried googling my railcar number, but no fuzzy dice..

An update would be fantastic. It'll probably make me jealous, too, as my car will have been through more states than I ever have by the time it gets to me.. :dry:

Not anyone can track railcars you need to have access to CSX to be able to do so and even then the rail car tracking #'s are private.

Our cars are on the same train! You'll get it before me though that's for sure, congrats!

What stinks is I have a business trip in which I leave next Thursday night going into New Jersey. Would have been sweet to have the new car by then, but, looks like it is coming in a day or two late. Oh well, guess pickup will be week of the 20th.

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp )Decatur, ILJun-10-2011, 13:12 ETA Jun-21-2011

Not anyone can track railcars you need to have access to CSX to be able to do so and even then the rail car tracking #'s are private.

I can't track specific rail cars by number, but when I type in a VIN I can get the rail car number, and the system tells me where it is.

Pioneer,

If you could check on my vin# 1FAHP3K26CL166224 It looks like it was built on 5-25-11. Any update would be greatly appreciated!

-Karl

Yes, it was built on the 25th.

In Transit Arrived at Junction Point (Norfolk Southern Corp )Bingcprs, NYJun-01-2011, 19:00 ETA Jun-13-2011

Pioneer,

If I could get any tracking help, it would be appreciated!

1FAHP3J28CL166856

I will certainly share pictures once she arrives!

Cheers mate!

Looks like it's off the railroad.

In Transit Received - E47 (United Road Service )Ramp 79, Chicago Mc, ILJun-09-2011, 12:00 ETAJun-17-2011

• Like 2