1st 2012 Ford Fusion

davef81

Just thought I'd share this with you guys. This is the official window sticker for the 1st 2012 Ford Fusion set to be built this week, a new color-for-2012 Kona Blue Sport AWD, which has been designated as a executive vehicle. According to the sticker lingo (above where it says "Vehicle Not For Sale") the vehicle is assigned to C Chisolm whom I assume is Ford's launch manager, Christopher Chisolm. Anyway enjoy.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=3FAHP0DC0CR100001

They better make a ton of fully loaded White Fusion Sports with AWD and Sport Red interior!!! I am looking to buy the beginning of next month and I know how rare they were for 2011. :rant:

hahaha ive never even heard of that kind of combination. u might want to go in and special order one.

I would, if I didn't qualify for D plan. I'm not passing up that deal and a $500 recent grad rebate on top of that. I found ONE with that color combo but it doesn't have nav or even heated seats and I live in northeast PA.....not happening haha. I have my dealer on lookout for a 2012....i tried to get him to have the dealership order one for the "lot" but no such luck lol.

I would, if I didn't qualify for D plan. I'm not passing up that deal and a $500 recent grad rebate on top of that. I found ONE with that color combo but it doesn't have nav or even heated seats and I live in northeast PA.....not happening haha. I have my dealer on lookout for a 2012....i tried to get him to have the dealership order one for the "lot" but no such luck lol.

Are you sure the grad rebate can be used with D plan? I thought not but I could be wrong. And using D plan does not preclude you from ordering a vehicle.

• Like 1

From what I was told yes, however I did not know you could order one AND get D-plan!? I thought it was only what was on dealer lots!? If that is true though then i'm placing an order when I get back from vacation next week!!! ....I'll have to call tomorrow and find out. Thanks for the info.... :happy feet:

From what I was told yes, however I did not know you could order one AND get D-plan!? I thought it was only what was on dealer lots!? If that is true though then i'm placing an order when I get back from vacation next week!!! ....I'll have to call tomorrow and find out. Thanks for the info.... :happy feet:

There is no restriction on ordering vehicles under A/Z/D/X plans. Call and get it ordered asap!

I called today and sure enough you are right. I can order and get D-plan. Man I cannot thank you enough, but kind of ticked at my uncle for not telling me (or my parents) this years ago. There have been so many times that we bought Fords that didn't have exactly what we wanted but sucked it up because we thought it had to be from the lot. Oh well, you learn something every day haha. Thanks again!! I'm going away next week but when i get back i'm heading down and if all goes well, in a couple months i'll have my perfect Fusion. Keep you posted!!

• 5 weeks later...

I just bought a 2012 Fusion SE in Blue Flame Metallic. It was a snap decision...I took my 11 year old Taurus in for repairs, there was more wrong with it than I wanted to pay to have fixed, and I came home with the new Fusion instead!

I have a question, though. What's the date on the bottom of the price sticker? Mine says 05/27/11. I thought that was the build date, but it can't be if job 1 was in June.

I just bought a 2012 Fusion SE in Blue Flame Metallic. It was a snap decision...I took my 11 year old Taurus in for repairs, there was more wrong with it than I wanted to pay to have fixed, and I came home with the new Fusion instead!

I have a question, though. What's the date on the bottom of the price sticker? Mine says 05/27/11. I thought that was the build date, but it can't be if job 1 was in June.

Hi Taurusguy.:D No, it is not the build date. It is an administrative/processing related date. That date is generally (but not always), approximately two weeks before the actual build date.

Good luck.:beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530