Tax Incentives Will Not Bring Jobs Back

kitten

Tax incentives will not bring jobs back to this country. All the plants that are closing down is the work of this and past administrations not tackling the problems we have with fair trade and countries like China that are manipulating their currency in order to take our jobs away. Giving a company tax breaks is not going to give that company a strong enough inventive to bring back jobs and re-open plants in this country. Those jobs are gone for good and they are never coming back. SHAME ON THE USA..

I will not be voting for Obama this time around because he fails to act on important issues such as US border control and jobs. This administration is not doing anything to bring jobs back or create them. This administration is more focused on sending Millions and Billions of our tax dollars over to countries that hate us and do nothing with the money but take it from those that really need it. Just look at your TV and look at how the living conditions are in those countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and more. I am very unsatisfied on the fact that we can't spend that money over here in the US to help people and help ourselves but no we have to send it to other countries so that we can show our support to them when they hate us and want to kill us. By 2042 we will all be moving over to the middle east to find work.

Trump Palin for 2012 - I never thought I would say this, and I know Palin is an idiot, but we don't need anymore politicians in the White House, we need real working people that ain't tied to Chicago scandals and people that don't have agendas like selling books and raising money for their own charity organizations just so they can pocket the dollars.

I would rather see Trump get in office and (as a business man) turn this country around and get us back in the Black then to watch "Wiener" gate type politics and nothing be done. This guy has been in office now for 3 years and can't take care of the problem we have at the Mexican border. He would rather hold dinners for these presidents instead of saying "Look this is what were gonna do". We need an administration that can grow a pair.

Were in so much debt and they want to raise the debt ceiling??? are you kidding me. Yeah sure add another 2 trillion on top of what we got. No problem. This is unacceptable. Aren't you tired of working so that 20 percent of your money can go to the government's stupid programs and them giving your money to some ARAB that will just spend it on weapons and kill someone with it? I know I'm tired of it.

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here for now. Thanks for listening. And if you vote Obama in 2012, you might as well start making your "I'll work for food sign"..

Edited by kitten
  • Like 2

Tax incentives will not bring jobs back to this country. All the plants that are closing down is the work of this and past administrations not tackling the problems we have with fair trade and countries like China that are manipulating their currency in order to take our jobs away. Giving a company tax breaks is not going to give that company a strong enough inventive to bring back jobs and re-open plants in this country. Those jobs are gone for good and they are never coming back. SHAME ON THE USA..

I will not be voting for Obama this time around because he fails to act on important issues such as US border control and jobs. This administration is not doing anything to bring jobs back or create them. This administration is more focused on sending Millions and Billions of our tax dollars over to countries that hate us and do nothing with the money but take it from those that really need it. Just look at your TV and look at how the living conditions are in those countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and more. I am very unsatisfied on the fact that we can't spend that money over here in the US to help people and help ourselves but no we have to send it to other countries so that we can show our support to them when they hate us and want to kill us. By 2042 we will all be moving over to the middle east to find work.

Trump Palin for 2012 - I never thought I would say this, and I know Palin is an idiot, but we don't need anymore politicians in the White House, we need real working people that ain't tied to Chicago scandals and people that don't have agendas like selling books and raising money for their own charity organizations just so they can pocket the dollars.

I would rather see Trump get in office and (as a business man) turn this country around and get us back in the Black then to watch "Wiener" gate type politics and nothing be done. This guy has been in office now for 3 years and can't take care of the problem we have at the Mexican border. He would rather hold dinners for these presidents instead of saying "Look this is what were gonna do". We need an administration that can grow a pair.

Were in so much debt and they want to raise the debt ceiling??? are you kidding me. Yeah sure add another 2 trillion on top of what we got. No problem. This is unacceptable. Aren't you tired of working so that 20 percent of your money can go to the government's stupid programs and them giving your money to some ARAB that will just spend it on weapons and kill someone with it? I know I'm tired of it.

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here for now. Thanks for listening. And if you vote Obama in 2012, you might as well start making your "I'll work for food sign"..

Well said! I don't think Obama is going to get the Union vote this time around. He has failed to deliver on his promises on trade and jobs.

Well said! I don't think Obama is going to get the Union vote this time around. He has failed to deliver on his promises on trade and jobs.

As has every president for the past 40 years, along with every Senator, and represenitive. If they aren't keeping the promises made during election time, then its time to go a new direction, and throw BOTH mainstream political machines out of office.

Time to look real hard at independants, and to hell with Democrat, AND republican. Both are owned by big business, and neither will do what WE the people need done.

If you think for one minute that Trump is going to be better....look at Snyder. big business is reaping the benifits, while the middle class, poor, and retirees are footing the bill.

• Like 1

As has every president for the past 40 years, along with every Senator, and represenitive. If they aren't keeping the promises made during election time, then its time to go a new direction, and throw BOTH mainstream political machines out of office.

Time to look real hard at independants, and to hell with Democrat, AND republican. Both are owned by big business, and neither will do what WE the people need done.

If you think for one minute that Trump is going to be better....look at Snyder. big business is reaping the benifits, while the middle class, poor, and retirees are footing the bill.

Snyder was bought and sold long before he took office. The people didn't want Verge because of his radical thinking just like Trump's radical thinking, and look where it got us. People should have voted for Verge if they wanted jobs.

I think this is why you saw Trump Palin eating Pizza together, I think they are going to wait to see who declares and then jump in the race "Palin Trump" at this point I don't care who is president and VP, as long as we get this GOLFER/Spender out of office..

71 Times our president played golf while he was in office. I don't think I played golf 71 times in my whole life.

Oama's going to run on the fact that he created 50,000 jobs and got Bin Laden. I can't wait till all the smear ads start about how Obama promised this and that when he was running. It's going to be some funny shit.

Edited by kitten
  • Like 1

I think your wrong ,the unions will support Obama no matter what he does or does'nt do. As long as there is a D as in Democrat after his name they will support him.

• Like 2

Name 5 things Obama did in 3 years?

And back it up too..

oh wait, you can't...

The only thing Obama did was visit and hold state dinners with world leaders we hate, and that hate us. Leaders that manipulate their currency and take our jobs. Can you imagine the ads the republicans will run. Oh wait! we have Democrat "Weiner" ads to look forward too also!.

I am a (D) I'll be voting ® this time around and it wont be for Romney.

Hell we already saw a jack ass in president (Obama), we might as well elect another jack ass (Palin) cause it will make my life easier. lol

• Like 2

Name 5 things Obama did in 3 years?

And back it up too..

oh wait, you can't...

The only thing Obama did was visit and hold state dinners with world leaders we hate, and that hate us. Leaders that manipulate their currency and take our jobs. Can you imagine the ads the republicans will run. Oh wait! we have Democrat "Weiner" ads to look forward too also!.

I am a (D) I'll be voting ® this time around and it wont be for Romney.

Hell we already saw a jack ass in president (Obama), we might as well elect another jack ass (Palin) cause it will make my life easier. lol

OOhhh! Scarp claws on the kitten.

• Like 1

Kill this one too, staff.

The purpose of this thread and it's posts was to break the lock-step of the UAW mindset to reality in the political arena. We as employees are confronted with kowtowing to our leadership or braving the push-back and try to get the membership to think outside the guidance from their goose-stepping leadership.

Aces started FoxNews too, so in fairness, if the threads involving political topics are off limits among Ford employees, kill them all. It's your website and you can do as you wish. I thought you would understand since Ford Motor Company once sued you to shut you down and the opposing voices here are not far from your side.

We will leave this forum and have our discussions on another's website.

Thank you for the opportunity to debate my fellow employees, subject to their rebuttal.

See you guys at Ford Fanatic Forums. Where members must prove employees status to join.

• Like 2

I agree this forum went nowhere in 5 years. The guy might as well take it down and if he was a webmaster, he would learn to montinize it the correct way. He would also invest the money in Vbulliten and scrap this junk.

I've been infiltrating this site for years, he can't stop me, but he always tries. lol

Call me the Ford Kitten, I'll claw your face out!