Hey from FL

z06

• 4 weeks later...

Have a Screw 4x4 EB 6.5 Lariat ordered. Spending alot of time on the forums gathering info on whats coming.

Good luck on your purchase! I'll see you on Wickham!

What dealer did you use, and did you use the X-plan?

Good luck on your purchase! I'll see you on Wickham!

What dealer did you use, and did you use the X-plan?

Bartow Ford. Cant deal with our local dealers. Did a little better than X-plan with purchase for my business.

Bartow Ford. Cant deal with our local dealers. Did a little better than X-plan with purchase for my business.

Yah-thanks

We will have X-plan-so far it looks like we will have to go to Daytona bEACH 6.5& tax though Estero (ft meyersarea )has 6%..---

We go to Costco and Orlando shopping, and travel to tenn mts so need more space to transport ; also want to get tow package---

Stay cool-93 forecasted for today

Edited by trove

Yah-thanks

We will have X-plan-so far it looks like we will have to go to Daytona bEACH 6.5& tax though Estero (ft meyersarea )has 6%..---

We go to Costco and Orlando shopping, and travel to tenn mts so need more space to transport ; also want to get tow package---

Your sales tax (and incentives) is based on your home address, not where you buy it. At least in GA - I thought it was the same everywhere.

Yah-thanks

Like akirby stated. You will only pay Brevard County 6% rate no matter where you buy it.

Where in TN? We have second home in NC and wife born in east TN.

Like akirby stated. You will only pay Brevard County 6% rate no matter where you buy it.

Where in TN? We have second home in NC and wife born in east TN.

That is good news regarding tax ~! thanks!

Sun state ford orlando also honors x plan.

We like Smokey mt National Park-Stayed in condo in Gatlinburg-last 3 times -we would like a condo, but not at a resort community. we like the surrounding 20 milesor so.

Where in Nc is your place? Near the huting area? We like the ashville, hendersonville area and almost bought there before we came here.

That is good news regarding tax ~! thanks!

Sun state ford orlando also honors x plan.

We like Smokey mt National Park-Stayed in condo in Gatlinburg-last 3 times -we would like a condo, but not at a resort community. we like the surrounding 20 milesor so.

Where in Nc is your place? Near the huting area? We like the ashville, hendersonville area and almost bought there before we came here.

Lake Lure. 20 miles from Hendersonville. Easy drive up 95 and across 26. Have you hiked Mt LeConte? If not look it up next time your in Gatlinburg.

Lake Lure. 20 miles from Hendersonville. Easy drive up 95 and across 26. Have you hiked Mt LeConte? If not look it up next time your in Gatlinburg.

Will have to check out Lake Lure area.

My son has climbed Mt. Le Conte twice- A little too much for me-though my son is trying to twist my arm-We like the trails that aren't as challenging!

Where we stayed looked out onto Mt. Le Conte-Oct was so gorgeous there!

These forums are great! Thanks!

We usually stay at Gatlinburg Falls Resort. Great views of Mt. LeConte. Only down side is we spend most of our time on the North end of Pigeon Forge near Sevierville so it's a little bit of a drive every day.

I can taste those Applewood Family Restaurant apple fritters and homemade apple butter now........

We usually stay at Gatlinburg Falls Resort. Great views of Mt. LeConte. Only down side is we spend most of our time on the North end of Pigeon Forge near Sevierville so it's a little bit of a drive every day.

I can taste those Applewood Family Restaurant apple fritters and homemade apple butter now........

When we are in the area we eat there just for the fritters and apple butter.

BTW

I believe the Applewood owners run the LeConte Lodge concession also.

When we are in the area we eat there just for the fritters and apple butter.

BTW

I believe the Applewood owners run the LeConte Lodge concession also.

MY son does the La conte trip in same day- I'd have to stay overnight! (booked a yr in advance ) and I don't like the part where there is a ledge and a great drop-heights are not good for me! Good to know about restaurant-thanks

We stayed at neighbors" (here in Melbourne) condo. Not so lucky this yr-

We buy the corn bread mix and jams at the park gift store! Also got a good deal on shirts last yr as they were changing stylel-made my husband go to all gift shops!!

94 on patio now at 2.

When is your truck coming in?

MY son does the La conte trip in same day- I'd have to stay overnight! (booked a yr in advance ) and I don't like the part where there is a ledge and a great drop-heights are not good for me! Good to know about restaurant-thanks

We stayed at neighbors" (here in Melbourne) condo. Not so lucky this yr-

We buy the corn bread mix and jams at the park gift store! Also got a good deal on shirts last yr as they were changing stylel-made my husband go to all gift shops!!

94 on patio now at 2.

When is your truck coming in?

We spend the night on LeConte. Wifes family has been going every year for last 41 years.

My truck is scheduled to be built next Wednesday. Then however long it takes to get fron Dearborn to here. Ordered May 18th. Longest wait on any I have ordered.

Dislike this heat more every year.