DTP parking lot Idiots

DTP Nick

I work CCREW at DTP and when i was reporting for my shift yesterday(monday) i saw three almost accidents in the parking lot from people who get out of work, run out to their car and proceed to barrell down the aisles as fast as they can in a mad rush to get out of the parking lot and home. Or go the wrong way down aisles. WHY??? Where in the hell are these people in such a hurry to go that they risk hitting pedestrians or other vehicles? To get home 3mins faster you risk killing someone? Its like Rotunda after a shift is over...NASCAR race

Edited by DTP Nick
  • Like 1

I work CCREW at DTP and when i was reporting for my shift yesterday(monday) i saw three almost accidents in the parking lot from people who get out of work, run out to their car and proceed to barrell down the aisles as fast as they can in a mad rush to get out of the parking lot and home. Or go the wrong way down aisles. WHY??? Where in the hell are these people in such a hurry to go that they risk hitting pedestrians or other vehicles? To get home 3mins faster you risk killing someone? Its like Rotunda after a shift is over...NASCAR race

had this happen a couple times were people just blow out in front of you whether your on foot or in a car, saw some jackass yesterday going down the main pedestrian walkway to beat a car to a parking spot.

I hear ya! It's like they hate the place so much that they have to get away as fast as they can. Like they are breaking out of a prison. :angry2::speedie:

• Like 1

Yep, I've lost count of how many times crap like this happens. Start driving down the aisle to look for a spot and here comes some dick driving down the wrong way. Then they look at you like your the problem....Well, I'm only going to work so I'll just stop and wait for them to move....I'm in no hurry...

...And lets not forget those "special" people who love their car sooo much, they give it 4 parking spaces....

we (union) should demand that the company have a lot to support at LEAST a shift and a half of cars! B shift must have it really bad..

had this happen a couple times were people just blow out in front of you whether your on foot or in a car, saw some jackass yesterday going down the main pedestrian walkway to beat a car to a parking spot.

Ive seen this......Or what about the "Handicaped" people who park right up front and do cartwheels through the gate getting to their cars(usually foreign) that are parked right up front?

Ive seen this......Or what about the "Handicaped" people who park right up front and do cartwheels through the gate getting to their cars(usually foreign) that are parked right up front?

For the 7.5 years I have worked at DTP it has always amazed me how many "Handicappers" we have working there. I think there are more handicapped parking spots at DTP than there are at Oakwood Hospital!

For the 7.5 years I have worked at DTP it has always amazed me how many "Handicappers" we have working there. I think there are more handicapped parking spots at DTP than there are at Oakwood Hospital!

It's like that at other plants i've worked at too. i've seen "handicap" people hoping out of escalades, chargers, jaguars, navigators.. i'm sure they're real handicapped.. maybe not physically but definitely mentally.

• Like 3