Snyder Recall effort

UAW-Wife

Check your mom's bedroom.

In the mean time, when you're sitting around waiting, please tell me where all the people who thought they were getting "Hope and Change" have been hiding.

After the previous 8 years change was good (finally). Stabilized economy, saved the auto industry and blessed the American people with health care raising our healthcare status with other industrialized nations all items he promised to do..............

Now again dont avoid my question Mr Spinner

Where are the TEABAGGERS????

We have a breach in the Teabagger creed, a Governor Raised Taxes, Imposed New Taxes and is taking away our freedoms.

Where art thou TEABAGGERS ???

Please answer Thank you

Edited by Empire
  • Like 2

After the previous 8 years change was good (finally). Stabilized economy, saved the auto industry and blessed the American people with health care raising our healthcare status with other industrialized nations all items he promised to do..............

Now again dont avoid my question Mr Spinner

Where are the TEABAGGERS????

We have a breach in the Teabagger creed, a Governor Raised Taxes, Imposed New Taxes and is taking away our freedoms.

Where art thou TEABAGGERS ???

Please answer Thank you

First off, before you demand the other side answers, maybe your side should answer a question or two first. If you look above, you'll see a prime example of this.

Second of all, do you really feel it's necessary to use a derogatory term like "teabagger"? I don't have a problem with the term, but if this is the standard, don't get upset when I call Obama a nigger.

Third, there are no Tea party members here. Never have been. So you're asking a question that nobody will answer, because nobody is in a position to answer.

Fourth, nobody here ever voiced their support for Snyder. So again, you're wasting everyone's time with useless George Soros' talking points. You're on the same track as Aces. Which, I'm guessing you might actually be.

Fifth, why don't the people who openly supported Obama ever step up and answer the questions asked of them? Again, nobody here offered up their full support to the Tea Party, so nobody here needs to answer you. However, plenty of people here offered up their support for Obama, yet never want to hold him accountable.

Sixth, WTF!!?!? Please tell me how the economy has been stabilized, the auto industry has been saved, or how your health care is any better than it was. Furthermore, what about all the other things he promised to do, which he hasn't done?

Take your act elsewhere. The quota of mindless Liberal drones has already been filled.

• Like 2

First off, before you demand the other side answers, maybe your side should answer a question or two first. If you look above, you'll see a prime example of this.

Second of all, do you really feel it's necessary to use a derogatory term like "teabagger"? I don't have a problem with the term, but if this is the standard, don't get upset when I call Obama a nigger.

Third, there are no Tea party members here. Never have been. So you're asking a question that nobody will answer, because nobody is in a position to answer.

Fourth, nobody here ever voiced their support for Snyder. So again, you're wasting everyone's time with useless George Soros' talking points. You're on the same track as Aces. Which, I'm guessing you might actually be.

Fifth, why don't the people who openly supported Obama ever step up and answer the questions asked of them? Again, nobody here offered up their full support to the Tea Party, so nobody here needs to answer you. However, plenty of people here offered up their support for Obama, yet never want to hold him accountable.

Sixth, WTF!!?!? Please tell me how the economy has been stabilized, the auto industry has been saved, or how your health care is any better than it was. Furthermore, what about all the other things he promised to do, which he hasn't done?

Take your act elsewhere. The quota of mindless Liberal drones has already been filled.

Well Im sorry but I see nothing wrong with the term

Here is the Webbster Dictionary definition:

teabagger

\tea-BAG-ger\ , noun;

1.An uneasy conclave of Ayn Rand secular libertarians and fundamentalist Christian evangelicals, birthers, Birchers, racists, xenophobes, Ron Paulites, cold warriors, Zionists, constitutionalists, vanilla Republicans looking for a high and militia-style survivalists.

Now the rest of your statement is quite clear as to why you dont like Obama............ It certainly isn't his policies

I still want to know where are the teabaggers???

Obviously you dont live in Michigan.

Do you support big government?? snyder does he has the highest paid payroll of any previous Governor inflation included. This is a direct result of high wages paid and a larger staffed government with the all new Financial Managers

Do you support increased taxes?? snyder does ...... he increased taxes on the poor and middle class

Do you support new taxes?? snyder does........ he invented an all new senior tax.

All of these new taxes raised $1.3 Billion in yearly revenue to give to business

Do you support these actions???

It happened here in Michigan.

We need the Teabaggers to fight this travesty............ It is their creed. I remember it clearly T.axed E.nough A.lready......... Remember.

I ask again ????

WHERE ARE THE TEABAGGERS????

WE NEED YOU TO PROTEST BIG GOVERNMENT AND TAXES ????

WHERE ARE YOU?????

• Like 2

WHERE ARE YOU?????

Sorry....... they are only available to be bused in by the Koch brothers.

They have been paid for.

Recalls rarely work. Just a way to get other people to hit the streets to push an agenda. This will fail and I am glad. Entitlements need to be cut and responsibility raised

I was just wondering if you UAW members are signing Snyder recall petitions. If not, you should since he's targeting ALL unions. Teachers are first and every other union is on his list. If you haven't signed yet, PLEASE consider finding an event near you and go sign. Hopefully the UAW also has copies of the petition. Article about how he's coming after all unions:

http://annarborlaw.org/2011/07/07/rick-snyder-continues-on-his-destructive-path/

• Like 4

Well I read today they will not have enough signatures to meet the timing of the November ballot. They will have to apply for the February ballot when they get the remainder of the signatures

They only have 300,000 out of the 800,000 they would need to put it on febs ballot. Its never going to happen...they have had all this time and only 300k signatures? LOL...ALLEGEDLY!....Face it a lot of what Snyder has done and is doing is popular with people in this state outside of the whole taxing pensions thing. He already passed his budget etc with ease. These people collecting signatures are wasting their time

• Like 1

They only have 300,000 out of the 800,000 they would need to put it on febs ballot. Its never going to happen...they have had all this time and only 300k signatures? LOL...ALLEGEDLY!....Face it a lot of what Snyder has done and is doing is popular with people in this state outside of the whole taxing pensions thing. He already passed his budget etc with ease. These people collecting signatures are wasting their time

Please post your source, I just cant find one.

Face what? You take an awful big leap of faith to tell us to face anything. If you had something at least the slightest bit scientific to show to support your opinions then i'd face it, but the possiblity of doing a recall is fromidable even if people are angry at the politician.

Its just as likely that the group running the petition was poorly planned and the whole thing was ill conceived.

Since we don't have any evidence to support one conclusion over another, how easy is it to get 10,000 signatures a day?

They only got 300,000 signatures in over 6 months so what makes you think they will get a half a million(500k) in 3 mos since i read the have to haave them by the end of October to qualify for Feb ballot.....My conclusion is he doesnt have a chance of being recalled according to what i just stated....ItsNOT a popular movement outside of labor circles it seems

• Like 2

They only got 300,000 signatures in over 6 months so what makes you think they will get a half a million(500k) in 3 mos since i read the have to haave them by the end of October to qualify for Feb ballot.....My conclusion is he doesnt have a chance of being recalled according to what i just stated....ItsNOT a popular movement outside of labor circles it seems

Source ?

Please post or did you just grab it out of thin air type it on your key board and post it like its gospel?

Come on troll, post your source

Source ?

Please post or did you just grab it out of thin air type it on your key board and post it like its gospel?

WWJ radio along with many other media outlets reported this last weekend. Do you read the newspaper? Just the funny papers?

• Like 3

Source ?

it is on facebook not to hard to find ... it was slow going at first but it is picking up the pace ....lookin good for nov ,, will not make it by nov. over 300,000 signature's

Well Im sorry but I see nothing wrong with the term

Here is the Webbster Dictionary definition:

teabagger

\tea-BAG-ger\ , noun;

1.An uneasy conclave of Ayn Rand secular libertarians and fundamentalist Christian evangelicals, birthers, Birchers, racists, xenophobes, Ron Paulites, cold warriors, Zionists, constitutionalists, vanilla Republicans looking for a high and militia-style survivalists.

Now the rest of your statement is quite clear as to why you dont like Obama............ It certainly isn't his policies

I still want to know where are the teabaggers???

Obviously you dont live in Michigan.

Do you support big government?? snyder does he has the highest paid payroll of any previous Governor inflation included. This is a direct result of high wages paid and a larger staffed government with the all new Financial Managers

Do you support increased taxes?? snyder does ...... he increased taxes on the poor and middle class

Do you support new taxes?? snyder does........ he invented an all new senior tax.

All of these new taxes raised $1.3 Billion in yearly revenue to give to business

Do you support these actions???

It happened here in Michigan.

We need the Teabaggers to fight this travesty............ It is their creed. I remember it clearly T.axed E.nough A.lready......... Remember.

I ask again ????

WHERE ARE YOU?????

Yeah, now we know the rest of the story. These protesters were fakes right out of the loony bin. These new Republican Governors did everything the fake tea party fought against, supposedly.

Now these loons are causing problems in the GOP, I have to laugh how this backfired on them in the recent debt vote.