Grievance??

goingcrazy

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the Equality of Sacrifice grievance?? I have heard rumors of the new car vouchers, but was wondering what you all have heard. My understanding is that it has to be settled before the contract, is this the same everyone else is hearing?

I hear-

A bear and a rabbit are in the woods taking a dump. The bear looks down at the rabbit and asks "Hey rabbit, you have trouble with shit sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit replies "No I do not"

The bear then wipes his ass with the rabbit.

• Like 3

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the Equality of Sacrifice grievance?? I have heard rumors of the new car vouchers, but was wondering what you all have heard. My understanding is that it has to be settled before the contract, is this the same everyone else is hearing?

Try using the thread previously started. It has died from lack of new input.

Why ask? No one cares anyway. You're just going to get a bunch of smart ass answers about how you don't deserve it anyway! lmfao

Well obviuosly you found out that you cant ask a serious question on this site anymore, these people are idiots. It's always the same morons who respond to serious topics with childish bullsh*t!

• Like 1

I heard everyone gets a new ford ranger

And a $5.00 gift card for McDonalds!

But you must find your own way to

Twin cities to pick up your new

white stripped down regular cab ranger.

Plus it must be picked up before Sept.14

cause after that date offer is null and void.

We are making a lot of white regular cabs. I thought they were just fleet orders,but now it all makes sense.