second round of ford transfere's?

bret151

been hearing that they will offer a second round of transfere's to chicago and louisville . has anyone heard the same?

Guys at OHAP claim to be signing up for exactly that at this present time. Nothing from Ford or UAW stating that they can, but they are saying labor is letting them. Who knows....

Question is if true how do we fine out and who can we talk too about it ?????

Um, your Chairman. You know the person you elected to represent you for issues such as this one.

Coming on here for life changing questions is not a good idea

Um, your Chairman. You know the person you elected to represent you for issues such as this one.

Coming on here for life changing questions is not a good idea

Maybe, if there weren't smartass people like you on here. people could get respectful answers to their questions! lmao Also, how do you know this person voted for their chairman? I also doubt he "elected" the chairman him or herself. Also, what makes you decide what is or isn't a good idea? Get real Louie

• Like 3

Maybe, if there weren't smartass people like you on here. people could get respectful answers to their questions! lmao Also, how do you know this person voted for their chairman? I also doubt he "elected" the chairman him or herself. Also, what makes you decide what is or isn't a good idea? Get real Louie

You know, you are probably right norte

I think from now on I will get all of my life changing decisions from this forum or the Internet forums in general. Legal advice, hot investment tips, medical advice as well as contract interpretations.

Does that make sense to you??

Of course not.......

Call your Chairman who addresses these issues daily and can give you information to make a real, educated choice.

You know, you are probably right norte

I think from now on I will get all of my life changing decisions from this forum or the Internet forums in general. Legal advice, hot investment tips, medical advice as well as contract interpretations.

Does that make sense to you??

Of course not.......

Call your Chairman who addresses these issues daily and can give you information to make a real, educated choice.

Maybe, I'm missing the person's point.... But, it seems to me they're looking for general info if the rumor were true. I seriously doubt anyone would make "life changing decisions" by reading a forum.

Edited by el norte

okay it was a general question not a "life changing one" i thought this was to find out information ? i guess it was for people like you louie to be a smartass. this is why i never post shit on here to many assholes. this is suppose to be a place where all ford employee's can find out what's being said and heard in other plants.as far as asking a chairman well if we ever see him then ya but i never see chairmans from other plants to ask then do we? Well anyways that's all ive been hearing that there was another round coming up.

been hearing that they will offer a second round of transfere's to chicago and louisville . has anyone heard the same?

They already extended it after the week shutdown was over, you should be able to get with your Bargaining rep and labor (well at least at DTP) is saying since they did not get enough to sign up they will still allow transfer bids.

Talk to your Bargaining committee or even your labor rep at your plant.

• Like 1

They already extended it after the week shutdown was over, you should be able to get with your Bargaining rep and labor (well at least at DTP) is saying since they did not get enough to sign up they will still allow transfer bids.

Talk to your Bargaining committee or even your labor rep at your plant.

Well said Spine

Any response that comes from Lquidspine or Redemption is a correct, trustworthy response. They are UAW Reps, Elected and sworn an oath to service the membership, uphold the agreement and the UAW Constitution.

Taking advice from any unidentified source would more than likely be a false, untrustworthy response. This applies to internet as a whole.

Thanks Spine and Redemption for all you do. I usually keep myself educated through my Committeeman, Chairman and President, and I can say that the both of you have always responded in the proper, professional manner.

Thanks again

Lou

Well said Spine

Any response that comes from Lquidspine or Redemption is a correct, trustworthy response. They are UAW Reps, Elected and sworn an oath to service the membership, uphold the agreement and the UAW Constitution.

Taking advice from any unidentified source would more than likely be a false, untrustworthy response. This applies to internet as a whole.

Thanks Spine and Redemption for all you do. I usually keep myself educated through my Committeeman, Chairman and President, and I can say that the both of you have always responded in the proper, professional manner.

Thanks again

Lou

Thanks Lou for your condenscending comments on us on lower level educated union members. Your wit and wealth of knowledge is greatly appreciated. Once a smartass, always a smartass!

Well said Spine

Thanks again

Lou

Thanks Lou for your condenscending comments on us on lower level educated union members. Your wit and wealth of knowledge is greatly appreciated. Once a smartass, always a smartass!

Sorry you took it that way. My apologies.

I do take time to educate myself on all issues that pertain to me, my coworkers, my location, new products and job security. Not that Im any better than the next guy but a little bit of correct information goes a long way in my well being as well as my family.

Sorry norte if you took it the wrong way

Sincerely, Lou

if there are openings in louisville , i would say that would be for the ktp , i believe thy alrdy have their numbers for lap , they need to bring in people for ktp and chicago, so the rtbu's can return back to their home plant lap

Sorry you took it that way. My apologies.

I do take time to educate myself on all issues that pertain to me, my coworkers, my location, new products and job security. Not that Im any better than the next guy but a little bit of correct information goes a long way in my well being as well as my family.

Sorry norte if you took it the wrong way

Sincerely, Lou

No offense, but I took it the way you presented it. Lol As the Joker (Jack Nickolson) said "This town needs an enema!" Lmao

if there are openings in louisville , i would say that would be for the ktp , i believe thy alrdy have their numbers for lap , they need to bring in people for ktp and chicago, so the rtbu's can return back to their home plant lap

this is interesting because we keep hearing lap. nothing about ktp or cap. As a matter of fact i heard openings at ktp were all filled.

That is incorrect...Ktp only had approx 200 openings...they will fill quickly...LAP had over 1800 and only about 800 put in to transfer so they certainly didn't get their numbers....KTP will be filled...LAP will be the openings if any.

That is incorrect...Ktp only had approx 200 openings...they will fill quickly...LAP had over 1800 and only about 800 put in to transfer so they certainly didn't get their numbers....KTP will be filled...LAP will be the openings if any.

my bad on that rumor , thanks 4 the proper info

Well said Spine

Thanks again

Lou

Thank you for the kind words Lou

• Like 3

I heard it is closed fro now. But i was told they are about 400 short of there number so it is very likely that they will reopen it before they do any hiring.

I have been told the same from the Chairman at KCAP. I was told by him that they will likely have another round of offers to transfer shortly before the 3rd shift (if they have one at all) starts at LAP. This of course is only speculation on his part and should be treated as such.

• Like 1

I have been told the same from the Chairman at KCAP. I was told by him that they will likely have another round of offers to transfer shortly before the 3rd shift (if they have one at all) starts at LAP. This of course is only speculation on his part and should be treated as such.

I think the 3rd shift will be all new hires. Everyone had there chance.

• Like 4