Yuma Arizona

Driving through Yuma Arizona,

Pulled up next to a heavily camo pick-up. Several times I tried to get a better look. Four door, what looks to be just abit bigger then the current Ranger. What through me though was the bed. It look almost like a pre runner. Had Michigan plates. From what I could see, looks like a nice truck. I looked on line, and the images of the new Ranger, this was pretty close. I have a question for the experts here. Do the Toyotas and Nissans mules use Manufacture plates?

Driving through Yuma Arizona,

Pulled up next to a heavily camo pick-up. Several times I tried to get a better look. Four door, what looks to be just abit bigger then the current Ranger. What through me though was the bed. It look almost like a pre runner. Had Michigan plates. From what I could see, looks like a nice truck. I looked on line, and the images of the new Ranger, this was pretty close. I have a question for the experts here. Do the Toyotas and Nissans mules use Manufacture plates?

As FoA have almost completed design work on "T6 SUV", I'd say that it's probably a HVAC Mule for the "Everest".

Surprising that you'd say it only looked a bit bigger than the current US Ranger though. The new Ranger, from memory, is substantially bigger than the current RoW Ranger, which is substantially bigger than the current US Ranger, which is based on the almost 2 generations old RoW Ranger / Courier...

Surprising that you'd say it only looked a bit bigger than the current US Ranger though. The new Ranger, from memory, is substantially bigger than the current RoW Ranger, which is substantially bigger than the current US Ranger, which is based on the almost 2 generations old RoW Ranger / Courier...

T6 Ranger is about the same size as Nissan Frontier. It's not that big. It's smaller than Toyota Tacoma although nearly identical in size to Toyota Hilux, it's main competitor worldwide.

The truck spotted by the OP is probably the new US spec Chevy Colorado doing final testing.

Edited by bzcat