'11 Explorer OAT

A few times I've got in my Explorer 301A and the A/C fan wasn't blowing normally (too Low) and I noticed the OAT (outside air temperature) was reading low also. The A/C is kept on the automatic setting at 73F here in South Florida and the OAT is sometimes around 90F, but the gauge is showing about 10F cooler. After a few miles the gauge will creep up and the fans will start blowing normal and the air will get cooler like it should. The OAT gauge has adjusted at this point to the real OAT. I haven't updated MFT yet, but does anyone think this is related?

A few times I've got in my Explorer 301A and the A/C fan wasn't blowing normally (too Low) and I noticed the OAT (outside air temperature) was reading low also. The A/C is kept on the automatic setting at 73F here in South Florida and the OAT is sometimes around 90F, but the gauge is showing about 10F cooler. After a few miles the gauge will creep up and the fans will start blowing normal and the air will get cooler like it should. The OAT gauge has adjusted at this point to the real OAT. I haven't updated MFT yet, but does anyone think this is related?

Sounds more like the OAT sensor.