Start saving you money.....

2Legit2Quit

wonder if they scare people into voting yes, they'll get a big ol' raise or bonus like they did last time.

The post also said the automaker may lock out UAW- represented employees or use replacement workers to keep factories running.

good luck running quality vehicles in assembly plants full of temps, not to mention no one to fix anything that goes down. they'd lose more money then if they just gave in some.

The statement on the Facebook page “will no doubt have an influence on the vote,” Shaiken said. “Workers are not up for a strike; people are apprehensive and fearful of the economy.”
Edited by Raws41900

wonder if they scare people into voting yes, they'll get a big ol' raise or bonus like they did last time.

Do you think this is a game?? These are not scare tactics, it is reality!! Ford will not go over the $58 an hour rate that it needs to stay competitive!! What do you think will happen.....Mulally will just give everyone a raise so they keep working?? Mulally will not let Ford become uncompetitive!! A strike would hurt us more than it would hurt Ford. Replacement workers would be more than willing to do the job.....NO ONE IS IRREPLACEABLE!! It may take a few months, but Ford would survive without you!!

• Like 1

Do you think this is a game?? These are not scare tactics, it is reality!! Ford will not go over the $58 an hour rate that it needs to stay competitive!! What do you think will happen.....Mulally will just give everyone a raise so they keep working?? Mulally will not let Ford become uncompetitive!! A strike would hurt us more than it would hurt Ford. Replacement workers would be more than willing to do the job.....NO ONE IS IRREPLACEABLE!! It may take a few months, but Ford would survive without you!!

Replacement workers will not get into my plant if we go on strike. What do you think picket lines are for...no one gets in..

• Like 2

Mulally wont let Ford become uncompetitive? he did that when he took his big ass paycheck. And Replacement workers will be more then willing to do the job? so they're going to bring in inexperienced workers to run a billion dollar plant? riiiiiight..

Replacement workers will not get into my plant if we go on strike. What do you think picket lines are for...no one gets in..

Oh, you mean the couple hundred picketers are going to hold off the couple of thousand applicants. This ain't the 80's, we have no support from the community, especially with unemployment where it is right now. Shit, you might have half your plant crossing the line at this point.

• Like 2

Oh, you mean the couple hundred picketers are going to hold off the couple of thousand applicants. This ain't the 80's, we have no support from the community, especially with unemployment where it is right now. Shit, you might have half your plant crossing the line at this point.

say good bye to the union!

• Like 1

These clowns are idiots just ignore them. You know they got plastic surgery to fix ugly but they haven't figured out how to fix stupid yet. If they do find a way to fix stupid I bet ford will allow the procedure with no deductible! Its a good contract don't worry their wives will tell them they better vote for it. Usually the big mouths like that don't even run their own household.

• Like 1

These clowns are idiots just ignore them. You know they got plastic surgery to fix ugly but they haven't figured out how to fix stupid yet. If they do find a way to fix stupid I bet ford will allow the procedure with no deductible! Its a good contract don't worry their wives will tell them they better vote for it. Usually the big mouths like that don't even run their own household.

Wow, Ron White is in the house!!! get your own material ass clown

HAHA that's the best post I've seen yet. Well spoken bro...Sorry guys my wife said I can't vote no !!! Your right this is a good contract. I love the fact that with 9% unempolyment these morons think we can't be replaced. Just listening to these spoiled ass brat's tells me why Republicans win :ohsnap:

• Like 1

I think the no voters do think it is a game. They seem to have no idea of what the are doing except telling us to vote no.