These are the 3 MAIN reasons why I voted NO!

snoopy

I voted NO for three main reason and a few other small detail reasons. But the main reasons are, I don't think this contract should be ratified until the equity and sacrifice grievance from the old contract has been settled and closed. The second reason I voted No, is because we have not had a raise in eight long years and the very notion that a select few would see a raise is not only not fair but non union also. The wedge between us will be driven deeper to divide us. The third reason I voted NO, is because it is very wrong to expect us to contribute ten percent of profit sharing to VEBA when it should have been funded 100% in the previous contract. One other thing on the profit sharing formula is bothering me. We are only gaining profit sharing on thirty-five hours a week as opposed to 40 hours a week.

Now there are some other minor reasons but these are the main ones. I am sure that the infiltrators from solidarity house will rip this post as other company lackeys. But, that is ok. Freedom of speech in politics is very healthy as long as it is not false and defaming or slanderous.

I also want to comment on some scare tactics that the IUAW will try to use tomorrow. This tactic is to threaten the membership that a strike will be called seventy-two hours after the contract is voted down. Bob King has stated that he does not want to strike and that all means to find a contract that can be ratified will happen. Don't be bullied by anyone from the IUAW and your locals. You are the ones that this contract will effect for the next four years and if you do not like it, stand your ground.

• Like 6

I also want to comment on some scare tactics that the IUAW will try to use tomorrow. This tactic is to threaten the membership that a strike will be called seventy-two hours after the contract is voted down. Bob King has stated that he does not want to strike and that all means to find a contract that can be ratified will happen. Don't be bullied by anyone from the IUAW and your locals. You are the ones that this contract will effect for the next four years and if you do not like it, stand your ground.

We will see if your right.

I voted NO for three main reason and a few other small detail reasons. But the main reasons are, I don't think this contract should be ratified until the equity and sacrifice grievance from the old contract has been settled and closed. The second reason I voted No, is because we have not had a raise in eight long years and the very notion that a select few would see a raise is not only not fair but non union also. The wedge between us will be driven deeper to divide us. The third reason I voted NO, is because it is very wrong to expect us to contribute ten percent of profit sharing to VEBA when it should have been funded 100% in the previous contract. One other thing on the profit sharing formula is bothering me. We are only gaining profit sharing on thirty-five hours a week as opposed to 40 hours a week.

Now there are some other minor reasons but these are the main ones. I am sure that the infiltrators from solidarity house will rip this post as other company lackeys. But, that is ok. Freedom of speech in politics is very healthy as long as it is not false and defaming or slanderous.

I agree 100% vote NO!

• Like 2

Is this what Gary told you to put on here? Everyone knows your Gary's little stooge. Divided local gives you a divided vote at DTP!

• Like 1

GREAT POST. The second reason I voted No, is because we have not had a raise in eight long years and the very notion that a select few would see a raise is not only not fair but non union also.

Someone at our Q and A yesterday asked the IUAW rep how they could offer seniority empoyees 6k and a employee with one week in 5k and he stated, thats what Ford wanted the offer to be. WOW There are new people at our plant that are saying they are ready to quit but may as well wait a few more weeks to get there 5k and then leave. Im all for the entry level people getting a raise, Let me say that again, Im all for the entry level people getting a raise, but how about taking 50 cents pre hour from the 3 dollars plus they get and give it to the seniority workers. It might be a good start. Once again Great post

• Like 2

• Like 1