Chrysler contract

DTP Nick

Read in todays paper thar Chrysler workers are only getting 1750 signing bonus with extra bonuses if company returns to profitability. Question??? Are we at Ford more deserving than Chrysler workers? If so why?....Im sure they along with GM workers would KILL for our bonuses and contract...What makes us so different or special? Why the sense of entitlement? It will be a huge mistake to vote this down...Be carefull what you wish for

• Like 2

Read in todays paper thar Chrysler workers are only getting 1750 signing bonus with extra bonuses if company returns to profitability. Question??? Are we at Ford more deserving than Chrysler workers? If so why?....Im sure they along with GM workers would KILL for our bonuses and contract...What makes us so different or special? Why the sense of entitlement? It will be a huge mistake to vote this down...Be carefull what you wish for

No Bailout ring a bell? biggest profits in a decade ring a bell?

• Like 1

No Bailout ring a bell? biggest profits in a decade ring a bell?

Just because Ford didnt take a bailout means its hourly workers deserve raises and bonuses almost 5 times what Fords competitors gave their employees??? That doesnt make sense. Ford mortgaged the whole business taking out loans before the credit crisis hit or they woulda needed a bailout. They were lucky....Ford is also still paying off those loans at a huge intrest rate

• Like 1

Just because Ford didnt take a bailout means its hourly workers deserve raises and bonuses almost 5 times what Fords competitors gave their employees??? That doesnt make sense. Ford mortgaged the whole business taking out loans before the credit crisis hit or they woulda needed a bailout. They were lucky....Ford is also still paying off those loans at a huge intrest rate

Ford has always had loans, yet we recieved raises.

• Like 1

Chief Executive Alan Mulally stock worth $56.5 million! Your right DTP Nick, what nerve we have wanting a little bit for ourselves.

• Like 1

Chief Executive Alan Mulally stock worth $56.5 million! Your right DTP Nick, what nerve we have wanting a little bit for ourselves.

6000 isnt enough?? How much is? You realize Bill Ford and Mullaly were given stock options(worth 2 dollars a share at the time) as part of their pay package. Because of mullalys leadership and vision the company revamped its product line and cutt costs which made the stock price soar and made their shares worth a lot more than when they were paid with them. What if the stock wouldnt have risen like that??? No 56 million for them thats for sure. Who cares what mullaly makes. It has nothing to do with whether this is a good contract. People need to get their heads out of their rears and stop worrying about the CEOs pay...tired argument

6000 isnt enough?? How much is? You realize Bill Ford and Mullaly were given stock options(worth 2 dollars a share at the time) as part of their pay package. Because of mullalys leadership and vision the company revamped its product line and cutt costs which made the stock price soar and made their shares worth a lot more than when they were paid with them. What if the stock wouldnt have risen like that??? No 56 million for them thats for sure. Who cares what mullaly makes. It has nothing to do with whether this is a good contract. People need to get their heads out of their rears and stop worrying about the CEOs pay...tired argument

If you dont like the answerer dont ask the question! What do you think the equity of sacrifice is all about? The disparity between salary and hourly employee's. Doesnt take a scholar to figure out which one you side with.

If you dont like the answerer dont ask the question! What do you think the equity of sacrifice is all about? The disparity between salary and hourly employee's. Doesnt take a scholar to figure out which one you side with.

Im a realist sorry. I also own tons of stock in the company and am depending on them being viable and healthy for many years to come so that they can pay my pension etc. By voting NO we will gain nothing...thats a fact

Chrysler is not to be followed.They are a dying company no matter what their contract is.Fiat adopted them to be able to import their stuff.

BTW,your avatar is a good enough reason for me to disaree with you.

The avatar is Nick the Dick from the Movie Bachelor party. Have a sense of humor or are you so old you dont get it?

• Like 1

Fuck the EOS. There wont be enough if any to recover from a strike.

Im a realist sorry. I also own tons of stock in the company and am depending on them being viable and healthy for many years to come so that they can pay my pension etc. By voting NO we will gain nothing...thats a fact

better watch your, my, and everyone else's stock DROP DROP DROP as people listen to these no voters...

I sold a bunch of mine earlier this week. I've got no faith in these people.

Coming from someone that joined in Sept, lol.. No credibility,.. just saying.

Poop should go take a shit on his own face, after all he's got a long neck.

Coming from somebody that joined fucking YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!? And I joined AUGUST 30 YOU DUMB, FIRED PRICK!!! You are just mad that I am pointing out that you are Charles Fitch, because I looked up the email you posted watkins3752 at Yahoo dot Com and you are advertising your fucking sunglasses business 995 sunglasses dot com.

If people want to vote this down, so be it. But I just think that the people who ACTUALLY GET TO VOTE should be able to post their opinions on here not FIRED ASS SUNGLASS SALESMEN. I can't wait until the mods BAN YOUR ASS, but I'm sure you'll find a workaround because you have that much time on your hands.

Quoting Full Metal Jacket: the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Coming from someone that joined in Sept, lol.. No credibility,.. just saying.

Poop should go take a shit on his own face, after all he's got a long neck.

No attacking.

Coming from somebody that joined fucking YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!? And I joined AUGUST 30 YOU DUMB, FIRED PRICK!!! You are just mad that I am pointing out that you are Charles Fitch, because I looked up the email you posted watkins3752 at Yahoo dot Com and you are advertising your fucking sunglasses business 995 sunglasses dot com.

If people want to vote this down, so be it. But I just think that the people who ACTUALLY GET TO VOTE should be able to post their opinions on here not FIRED ASS SUNGLASS SALESMEN. I can't wait until the mods BAN YOUR ASS, but I'm sure you'll find a workaround because you have that much time on your hands.

Quoting Full Metal Jacket: the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

The same goes here, by attacking Charles Fitch (if he is iam2tier) is also not acceptable.

No attacking.

The same goes here, by attacking Charles Fitch (if he is iam2tier) is also not acceptable.

He definitely is, but I am sorry if that is against the rules. I just feel strongly that only people who work at FORD should be able to comment on our contract. I will gladly consent to having posts removed that attack him, if you would please look into this. Thank you.

• Like 1