Bikers ,Gangbanger and really furous auto worker needed

itsmeuaw

any plants that try to stay open and guys you know that supervisor that picks on you ,well its your cahnce to get even b y opeventing from entering the plant

if cops our there , plan b in effect cause cops can be everywher ,maybe Jesse Jackson ,will be out there with us or even Obama ,Rich against middleclass

workers ,hes got a name for it class warfare!!!

Give it a rest already. Is this another chuckie alias? The contract will pass or fail on its own merit. If they were going to fix a vote it would have been octomod. Enough conspiracies already. Lot of folks like those at Aai, apparently liked job security. Right or wrong they voted for it. If it passes I go to work, if it fails I walk the line. Let democracy work.

• Like 2

Give it a rest already. Is this another chuckie alias? The contract will pass or fail on its own merit. If they were going to fix a vote it would have been octomod. Enough conspiracies already. Lot of folks like those at Aai, apparently liked job security. Right or wrong they voted for it. If it passes I go to work, if it fails I walk the line. Let democracy work.

Good on you for being a class act, one way or the other.

any plants that try to stay open and guys you know that supervisor that picks on you ,well its your cahnce to get even b y opeventing from entering the plant

if cops our there , plan b in effect cause cops can be everywher ,maybe Jesse Jackson ,will be out there with us or even Obama ,Rich against middleclass

workers ,hes got a name for it class warfare!!!

Obama? He consults with Mullaly, almost regularly, on economic issues. And the Obama administration are the ones that A) Forced the concessions down the throats of GM & Chrysler IUAW members, and made a "no strike & binding arbitration" clause part of the bankruptcy agreement at GM & Chrysler. And as unpopular as those bailouts were, what the hell makes you think he's going to publicly take sides in a Ford-UAW dispute?

You are truly delusional.

• Like 1