Edge brochure with private cash

tybeebill

I received an Edge brochure in the mail. It contained a certificate for $750 " private cash" to be used toward the purchase of a new Ford. At the bottom of the certificate it states, retail delivery from dealer stock. Does anyone know if an Edge I have on order becomes part of dealer stock, before I take delivery, so I will be able to use the $750 ?

I received an Edge brochure in the mail. It contained a certificate for $750 " private cash" to be used toward the purchase of a new Ford. At the bottom of the certificate it states, retail delivery from dealer stock. Does anyone know if an Edge I have on order becomes part of dealer stock, before I take delivery, so I will be able to use the $750 ?

Of course. It just means you don't get the rebate at the time you place the order. You get it when it's delivered as long as it hasn't expired.

• 2 weeks later...

We've acquired them in the past after our orders were placed and they were always honored so long as they were still valid. We were planning on ordering either an Edge Sport or a Lincoln MKX and requested brochures on the Edge and the MKX. Even though we indicated a purchase window a few months out, the certificates we received were only good for five weeks and would already have expired by the time an ordered vehicle would arrive, and I've heard that they keep track and don't issue duplicates. The Lincoln certificate could be used for any Lincoln or Ford vehicle purchase, while the Ford certificate was only good towards the purchase of a Ford. We ended up buying an MKX off the lot and used the coupon.

How long do they usually take to send ut the packets? my car wont be here for another 15-20 days.

Usually within a couple of weeks. But you don't have to receive the brochure - they put your name and address in the system before they actually mail the brochure and that's all the dealer needs.

• 4 weeks later...