2013 Taurus Wheel Selection

bobbyd

I am desperately searching for any photos of the 2013 Taurus SEL. I only see the SHO or an April 2010 NY auto show clip of the Limited. Ford Media keeps sending me the 2013 brochure that basically has everything about the SHO. Job-1 for the Taurus is a little over 8 weeks away (Feb) and yet no pics of the top seller SEL model. anyone have info?

• 3 weeks later...

I am desperately searching for any photos of the 2013 Taurus SEL. I only see the SHO or an April 2010 NY auto show clip of the Limited. Ford Media keeps sending me the 2013 brochure that basically has everything about the SHO. Job-1 for the Taurus is a little over 8 weeks away (Feb) and yet no pics of the top seller SEL model. anyone have info?

Attached is a copy of the 2013 Taurus Order Guide which includes illustrations of the wheels available along with all the information that dealers are using to place initial orders. Hope this helps.

2013 Taurus Order Guide.pdf

ICE, thanks for Taurus file. The 2013 Guide still shows the old 2011/2012 wheels for all 3 models. I hope they update that? Even the SHO wheels are the old 2011/2012 style. I see I can't get the 19 inch wheel on the SEL unless I order the 202A package with all the extra expensive options I do NOT want. Bummer. The SEL standard features add remote start (useless) and SYNC /My Ford Touch (don't need) which is going to drive the base price up BIG TIME. Add the usual new model price increase and this 2013 SEL is going to cost another extra $1000 or so. Very depressing. Why doesn't Ford ever learn to consider what buyers want...bigger wheels...without forcing them to also take $2500 in added options to get it? (Wahhhh!)

Update (Dec 20): I just talked to Ford Media Customer Service...the wheels will NOT change for 2013 Model. SHO will have an option wheel. ICE, your order guide is accurate. I think I might wait till the Fusion comes out in August!

quote name='ice-capades' timestamp='1324147065' post='751565']

Attached is a copy of the 2013 Taurus Order Guide which includes illustrations of the wheels available along with all the information that dealers are using to place initial orders. Hope this helps.

Edited by bobbyd