When is Final Order Submission for 2012 Taurus

bobbyd

My Ford Dealer can't tell me when they will take orders for the 2013 Taurus. Maybe Ice Capades or someone else can tell me when the Final orders are for 2012 Taurus? Any idea on how much of price increase? Does 1% seem reasonable? I believe Job-1 is mid February? Happy New Year!

My Ford Dealer can't tell me when they will take orders for the 2013 Taurus. Maybe Ice Capades or someone else can tell me when the Final orders are for 2012 Taurus? Any idea on how much of price increase? Does 1% seem reasonable? I believe Job-1 is mid February? Happy New Year!

According to Joey (ice-capades) the 2013 Taurus order bank opened 11/18 and scheduling begins this week with job 1 2/6/2012. Not sure why your dealer can't take your order now. I wouldn't expect more than a $300 price increase, if that.

Thanks for the information. That was very helpful!

According to Joey (ice-capades) the 2013 Taurus order bank opened 11/18 and scheduling begins this week with job 1 2/6/2012. Not sure why your dealer can't take your order now. I wouldn't expect more than a $300 price increase, if that.