Equality of Sacrifice

daveyb

Let's shake on it Decker!!!

The General has been reading. :D

aaah yeah, the good old days, I was just a young UAW member when I first heard the term. "They can do that...." But, the contract "states?".... "They have a verbal agreement with the President"..... AAAAH yes the GOLDEN HANDSHAKE.....

Decker

1 of the 1788

Did u spend the money you got for contract bonus, so shut the F*^%K UP!

You voted yes and I even seen u walking the plant with the union promoting it!

U r a raging dumbass! I have NEVER voted yes on ANY contract or concession.....unlike urself! For ur information, my contract bonus is in the bank because when the next contract comes around and they take even more shit from us(BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE U VOTE YES)....I'm sure i'm gonna need it!

"Cough" we did discuss what was gonna happen didn't we? It wasn't fair, but it was legal. Lesson learned, "Do not ratify a contract you don't agree with for hush money"! And if you feel you been duped, do not continue to ratify similar, or even worse agreements.

Bottom line is we have too many brothers/sisters who live paycheck to paycheck and can't afford to lose a days pay...when the next contract comes up in 3 years this sept. the membership will have forgotten all about this...the company will throw alittle cash towards them and then threaten them that if they strike they will be replaced...it will pass so get use to it. Despite the fact I can't stand where we have gone the past 20 plus years....it's not going to change.
  • Like 2

Honestly I never really saw it as much of a greivance.I mean what did anyone expect,you already gave the concessions?Yes its a job.A demeaning thankless job is still a job and remember NEVER be a direct reflection of the way that management treats you or may be chastised by your fellow workers ,who will witness against you and then you have just given ,The Company grounds for dismissal.Stifle your emotion and eat shit!HEY MAN,ITS A J-O-B,OKAY,MAN!

Edited by Fatso

Dr. Bigcountry your a raging dumbass! I did not vote yes! Next contract u and I can go in voting booth together to prove to you what I vote!

Just bring the damn donuts to salary and u will continue to be ok!

I'll tell you straight up...we go in a booth together........somebody is gettin' freakin' hurt!

• Like 1