Another new girl

Sassy7

Hello!

After a few years of being on the fence on which smaller SUV I wanted to drive next, a red 2013 Ford Escape Titanium has been ordered.

What I knew for sure is that I wanted a smaller SUV, red in color & I never found one that I wanted until this one. (Well, the truth is I like the BMW & Acura SUV's but I don't want to spend that much.)

I live in a Minneapolis Minnesota suburb and currently drive a 2002 Subaru Outback wagon. It's a great car but it's not me. We bought it new in December of 2001.

Now, it may be weird to many of you but I like to name my cars. This is going to be my favorite car so far, as an adult that is... (I did LOVE my 75 Monte Carlo in the late 70's when I was in high school. It was maroon in color & had maroon velvet seats. Oh, and the 59 Chevy I drove just before that was fun too... My friends & I loved the wolf whistle my dad installed in it. Good times!)

Here are the names I have in mind so far. I have plenty of time to decide. Feel free to pass on suggestions.

Ruby

Belle (for Red Bell Pepper:) – Urban Dictionary: “Belle means beautiful in French. Describing a beautiful, attractive girl.”

Sassy (I have a feeling she'll be a sassy car:)

Have a great day!

Edited by Sassy7

• 2 months later...

Sassy I am waiting for my C-Max Hybrid, and I of course will name her. Right now I have a 2011 Smart Car that I do love. She is a quirky green color and her name is "Pickle". I think you need to find something rarer than your suggestions so far i.e. Ruby, Belle, Sassy. Your new red Ford Escape needs something out of the ordinary. I'll try to think of some good names and get back to you--maybe make a play on words concerning Escape i.e. Houdini??