Super Sunday at DTP

I have seen this many times add a shift or major model change and suppliers have a problem keeping up with assembly,Is it poor planning buy Ford or the suppliers?

KCAP wants to run 2-50 hour a week shifts, due to windshield shortages we have been working 8 hours or less and all production loss make up saturdays have been canceled

Edited by KCAPFINAL
  • Like 2

I have seen this many times add a shift or major model change and suppliers have a problem keeping up with assembly,Is it poor planning buy Ford or the suppliers?

KCAP wants to run 2-50 hour a week shifts, due to windshield shortages we have been working 8 hours or less and all production loss make up saturdays have been canceled

Thanks for the Info.

Huge breakdown today on c crew engine brackets for chain hoist broke and all hell broke loose between union h/s employees and mgmt we were down for almost 3hrs.

Union caved to mgmt. employees felt brackets were unsafe. Refused to work.

Pretty crazy from what I heard

I guess it all started from big country not bringing donuts for everyone when the circle jerk started over safety