Edge brochure

I saw the new Edge at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. I fell in love with the vehicle and signed up on-line for information about it.

Yesterday I received a large "THE EDGE" eight-page brochure in the mail from Ford. The brochure is terrible! It has very little product information and only a few pictures of the vehicle. The brochure has numerous pictures and information about people and places - just very little on the Edge.

As a potential customer (who might order or buy a new Edge), I could not believe this is the best Ford could provide on a new vehicle.

After reviewing the brochure, it was clear Ford has lost focus on the product. Ford, why would send a new vehicle brochure to potential customers that contains virtualy no product information?

I got that same brochure.

Walking in from the mailbox, I was delighted to see just how thick it was. "Great", thought, "I am sure it is packed full with all sorts of details!".

Well, once I opened it, I was VERY disappointed!

Except for the two-page interior shot, there is NOTHING about the vehicle in this thing. Nothing!

What a total waste. If all Ford wanted me to "get lost", then this brochure hit a bulls-eye.

Personally, the only brochure that I like is Hyundai's. Big, bold pictures. Specification pages etc.

Careful there Explorer4x4! Any more statements like the one above and you'll be ostracized on boards here! That's borderline heresy you're stating there!!!! No positve statements about the Koreans allowed! ;)

-Ovaltine

Edited by Ovaltine