please answer my letters??

5.0crankshaft

recently discovered a problem with a crankshaft at my local ford engine plant. Major problem with a machined surface, screened entire crankshaft float, engine assembly, required changing gauging fixtures to detect machining defect. Was thanked by local plant management and union officials. Now for my own problem. I have asked for assistance from Ford in regards to my personal truck. We have spent almost 12,000.00 in repairs on atruck that has 80,000 miles on it. A 2006 f350 diesel. I have sent letters to all senior management personal at ford, emails and postal, and I have NOT one response. I know someone could make a call to help me out. At least a response! I have worked almost 30 years with Ford and continue to go further everyday. Now why won't management go further and help me out. I personally saved this company a huge recall and embarrasement. Please someone read this letter and help me out! I went to alot of trouble to write to you, if this was not important to me I would have stopped a longtime ago. So please, Ford senior management lend some support. Thank you

• 2 months later...