2013 Fusion Hybrid, Loaded... ordered! woohoo!

jsellar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The dealers in my area are holding out for price. Some I've seen 400.00 over xplan.And won't do a swap for even the best deal. I couldn't buy 1 for xplan at another dealer, so I ended up ordering. That was mid Nov. no word yet. I think they shut down 2 weeks for Christmas. Don't expect to hear anything till January but will post as soon as I do. I too need posts. Happy Holidays everyone!

Thanks but says not found. Maybe its too early or the shutdown has it not showing up. will try again next week or so. Happy holidays!

I did a quick check each day on my original order, once I got a VIN, mine didn't show up until the Friday prior to my build week....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did a quick check each day on my original order, once I got a VIN, mine didn't show up until the Friday prior to my build week....

Glad to see this...I just got my VIN last Friday, and I'm surprised I haven't melted the server down trying to pull up a window sticker. I'm also showing up 'invalid,' and was searching the forums to try and how long it might take to show up.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to see that some are receiving there titanium hybrids. In contacting my dealer, he is frustrated with the lack of response from Ford,as well. He is having the area representative call me tomorrow (2/4/13) to discuss the lack of response from Ford on the delivery. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to say to him to get positive response?

My titanium hybrid was ordered about 3 months ago with Ford accepting the order about 2 months.

There has been no indication, at any time, of when the car would be made.