Obama hates the 48%

Forget Romney's comments about the 47% he admits will never support him.

Obama HATES the 48% who support Romney enough to extract "REVENGE".

Very Presidential. Very Bi-Partisan. Very "Hope-y" and "Change-y".

I though voting was supposed to be about using your vote for your god-given right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

So much for the post-Gabrielle Giffords demands for ending vitriolic rhetoric. So much for the "tolerance" that the left demands for their views. It only applies to them.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany
  • Like 1

With all racist jokes, emails, and the conspiracy theories like the one espoused here about his mother if i were him I'd hate everyone one of those f'ers! Why just tonight I heard a man call in on the radio and suggest that he's voting for Romney because he's a real American. That shit should draw some hatred.

What racist joke?

What email?

So I would just like to say, for anyone thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, if that’s who you are, if you’re thinking of voting for [Mitt Romney]…

I would like to make this one plea. Black people know who you are and they will come after you.

Just this one plea.

I’m kidding! Oh, I’m kidding!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VvNjs0V8r3M

With all racist jokes, emails, and the conspiracy theories like the one espoused here about his mother if i were him I'd hate everyone one of those f'ers! Why just tonight I heard a man call in on the radio and suggest that he's voting for Romney because he's a real American. That shit should draw some hatred.

Yes, because all the threats of violence from blacks if Obama doesn't win isn't worth noticing or being concerned about Neither should the hatred thrown Stacy Dash's way after she came out in support of Romney.

BTW, his mother acted like a whore when she posed nude for a low life she hung around with. You know damn well if that was a Republican's mother, it would be all over the place.