Picture request

turbo923

If anyone could get a picture of the cutoff beam on the '13 Fusions, it'd be greatly appreciated!

I'm trying to determine what brand/quality projectors they use, and if I will be able to use a PnP HID kit, or if I'll need to save my money for a full blown retrofit.

Thanks guys and gals!

Getting about 26ish right now combined, still working on the first tank, have a lot of idling and stuff right now as I am playing around with the car. But, so far it's looking good for only having a little over 100 miles on the car haha.

With these photos, I randomly woke up last night at 4am, so I ran outside to take a few photos before I forgot again. So they were done rather quick and against the garage door. Didn't get a chance to play with the color temp on the camera or anything, so I'll work on some better ones for tonight, and from a little further distance, as well has the drivers side not cut off by my retaining wall. But, it'll give you a bit of an idea. It is a rather sharp cut-off, but there is the hot spots that may reflect and scatter a bit, running a kit may not be an issue, so there's only one way to find out

Light2.jpg

Light1.jpg

Edited by -Strike-

Nah man, those pics look good!

There are definately some hotspots but that cutoff is pretty well defined. I'll probably just use a PnP kit and see how it goes. Should be a lot better than a PnP kit in a reflector housing anyways.

Looks like it'd suffice well enough that I could wait till ford offered HID's (which I do think they will for next years model) and buy the HID assemblies from Ford, or find housings off a wrecked (or swapped) Fusion and go with Morimoto projectors.

• Like 3