Fusion hybrid Ti - unscheduled, material hold

Pers69

We have been through this before.. The car IS currently unscheduled. They aren't even going to go into production until they schedule production and even though today is the 15th of December it has not been officially announced when production for this vehicle will begin, let alone that they have scheduled the production process out yet. So as of right now anyone who ordered a Titanium Hybrid is just waiting for the ball to get rolling at this point.

As for the material hold, of course there is a material hold. They have the materials but they're not doing anything with them yet and the materials they don't have yet they have to wait for them to arrive so those materials are technically holding up the production of the vehicle. As of right now there would be no reason to assume the Titanium Hybrid is being held back when production hasn't even started yet and from the looks of things in other forums may not even begin until January.

I would chalk that status up to being nothing more than a placeholder in their system for Fusion Titanium Hybrid orders right now.

We were watching :-) ... don't think there is a Fusion hybrid Ti to cross Cy's thread that I haven't noted. Sorta sad ... but also fun. Anticipation has its pluses too.

Would be thrilled to take possession in Jan - but banking on Feb.

I worry a bit now the 18" wheel set up will detrimentally impact mpg.

• Like 1

Omg, it was tempting to take the se hybrid i ordered. Looked amazing with the appearance package wheels. My partner sort brought me back to reality that i would regret the features i would give up especially the push button: start and easy access . So hard to walk away and let them put it up for sale.

Omg, it was tempting to take the se hybrid i ordered. Looked amazing with the appearance package wheels. My partner sort brought me back to reality that i would regret the features i would give up especially the push button: start and easy access . So hard to walk away and let them put it up for sale.

I think you made the right choice.

I am so glad my dealer sold my original order before I had the chance to drive it. I can't imagine the temptation. You'll be glad you waited, I'm sure... well, as long as we don't all fall into the hybrid titanium version of Ford's TBD black hole!

• Like 1

Don't want to burst any bubbles, but aren't the Hybrid Titaniums part of job 2 which is thought to start Jan 7? If so, I doubt they would arrive by Valentines day, unless you live incredibly close to Hermosillo. That would only be 5 weeks from the first run.

Thanks Debbie Downer... I was figuring sometime in February, decided to guess a date so went with Valentine's Day... perhaps I should have chosen "Casimir Pulaski Day" or "World Kidney Day" instead, but those didnt have quite the same ring. I've seen another post with an observation that the roof is a bit lower than expected so takes a little getting used to so to not bump one's head... so perhaps "Self-Injury Awareness Day" should have been my choice. Decisions, decisions!

Feb 10 Chinese New Year

Feb 12 Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras (Alabama, Louisiana)

Feb 12 Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras

Feb 12 Lincoln's Birthday (CT, IL, MO, NJ, NY)

Feb 13 Ash Wednesday

Feb 14 Valentine's Day

Feb 18 Presidents' Day

Feb 18 Daisy Gatson Bates Day (Arkansas)

Feb 20 World Day of Social Justice

Feb 21 International Mother Language Day

Feb 24 Purim

Mar 1 Self-injury Awareness Day

Mar 1 St. David's Day

Mar 1 Read Across America Day

Mar 2 Texas Independence Day (Texas)

Mar 4 Casimir Pulaski Day (Illinois)

Mar 5 Town Meeting Day Vermont

Mar 8 International Women's Day

Mar 10 Daylight Saving Time starts

Mar 14 Pi Day