2013 Fusion Titanium AWD Information Display issue

sramnarace

If you have a 2013 Fusion Ti AWD model, the manual says that you should be able to view the AWD power distribution on the Information display on the left of the speedo by changing display modes:

"Intelligent AWD (if equipped): displays power distribution between the front and rear wheels. More power to either front or rear wheels will be displayed by more area filled in."

Only, It doesn't work. None of the menus for the Intelligent AWD System as described in the manual come up. My VIN and sticker confirm that I have an AWD car, but it is disconcerting that no menus are available for that system.

I called the Ford Customer Relationship Center (CRC), and they told me it was a SYNC issue and told me to call the CRC/SYNC line. The SYNC people said is wasn't a SYNC issue. So, it would appear that this falls through the cracks.

Do any other 2013 Fusion Ti AWD owners seem to have this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking on another titanium feature (didnt wanna start a new thread) does every Titanium have the auto dimming mirrors that add a tint at night? I noticed it on the driver's side mirror and my rearview. But the passenger side mirror does not have this feature. Is everyone elses like that? Any reason it doesnt have the auto dimming or is this an issue?