643,000 mile 2000 mustang

mbabbitt

that is right folks ,, i am trading it in sat , i sure hate to ,still runs like a top . this car has never had any major issue's only thing on the motor that was worked on was the water pump at 500 thou ..one clutch 2 rear ends , 6 front wheel bearing's ... it has the original exhaust on it and u joint's .. that is even hard for me to believe.. i sure would like to get some recognition for this car ... if not thanks to all the men and women that built this bulletproof ride ..... oh by the way it is a 3.8 v-6

post-38339-0-90925900-1355875905_thumb.jpg

Edited by mbabbitt

that is right folks ,, i am trading it in sat , i sure hate to ,still runs like a top . this car has never had any major issue's only thing on the motor that was worked on was the water pump at 500 thou ..one clutch 2 rear ends , 6 front wheel bearing's ... it has the original exhaust on it and u joint's .. that is even hard for me to believe.. i sure would like to get some recognition for this car ... if not thanks to all the men and women that built this bulletproof ride ..... oh by the way it is a 3.8 v-6

A 3.8 and its never needed head gaskets??? Ford should tear into it and see how the heck that happened:)

Congrats!

Edited by ford4v429

• 2 weeks later...