Titanium Hybrid Seats

fusionTX

I've read references to the passenger seat being too low and unadjustable on the SE.

For the SE the Seats are listed as:

10-way power driver's seat with power lumbar and 2-way manual passenger seat with front 4-way adjustable head restraints

For the Titanium, they are listed as:

10-way power driver's seat with power lumbar and 4-way power passengers seat with power recline with front 4-way adjustable head restraints

But it also shows these seats as optional on the SE...

I didn't think there was a difference in seats between the SE and titanium, but it appears from the above information, that there might be.

Anyone know, if the Titanium passenger seat can be raised?

Doesn't the se passenger seat get upgraded to 4 way power with the luxury package? I always thought that was the case.

Yes and no.

It used to say (and still does if you build an SE) 2 way power passenger seat with the luxury package.

However, if you compare the trims side by side, what used to say 2-way power, now says 4-way power passenger seat.

i hope it's not another misprint and that they've actually corrected this flaw of not being able to raise the passnger seat.

I ordered the SE Hybrid with Luxury package and looking at the ETIS report for my vehicle it comes with 2 way power (I assume forward and backward) and power recline. I assume this is where the "4 way" power seat might be getting confused. It technically is, but it doesn't go up or down on the SE with Luxury. I will know more if and when I get the car.

I ordered the SE Hybrid with Luxury package and looking at the ETIS report for my vehicle it comes with 2 way power (I assume forward and backward) and power recline. I assume this is where the "4 way" power seat might be getting confused. It technically is, but it doesn't go up or down on the SE with Luxury. I will know more if and when I get the car.

This makes the most sense.

Yes, on the SE with the luxury package the power passenger seat moves forward and backwards and reclines. I can see where this could be billed as a 4 way seat.

Oh, come on, that's not a 4-way seat, that's a 2-way seat. And the driver seat is only 5-way adjustable, not 10-ways. Every "way" can go more or less.

Sounds like the marketing droid who wrote the description of the driver seat was twice as creative as the marketing droid assigned to describe the passenger seat. But now they are harmonized, and every single dimension is called 2 "ways". 'Cuz 10 is better than 5 and 4 is better than 2.

• Like 1