Ford Ipad and Iphone Apps

chuckokie36

There are some ford apps available from the Apple app store that are free.

I reccomend the MFT guide it will help you get familiar with My Ford touch before you get the car and so much better than reading the manual, since it is interactive.:, I love it!!

MFT guide (for iphone or ipad) best on the ipad due to screen size

Fusion (so -so)

Ford sync destinations ( which you cannot use until you get your car)

• Like 3

I downloaded the MFT one a few weeks ago. It seems to be pretty good. If you hit the question mark icon, while in one of the 4 areas you can get a "mini-lesson" on how to use some of the features. It also tells you which features can/cannot be accessed via voice commands.

• 2 weeks later...

Ford just updated the app for the apple iPad, it is a major improvement very interactive, lots of high resolution views of all models of the fusion in and out.

Shows a great shot of the Titanium interior with ambient lighting, the cup holders are lighted ,and you can change colors!

if you are a Fusion fan you will love this app, remember too, it only works on the ipad.

Edited by chuckokie36

Ford just updated the app for the apple iPad, it is a major improvement very interactive, lots of high resolution views of all models of the fusion in and out.

Shows a great shot of the Titanium interior with ambient lighting, the cup holders are lighted ,and you can change colors!

if you are a Fusion fan you will love this app, remember too, it only works on the ipad.

The cup holders in my Titanium do not light up. I saw a post from someone else on the forums that theirs didn't light up either. Anyone actually have them?

Haven't heard of anyone's that do.

Yet they keep advertising they do ... perhaps the after factory accessory set does? Haven't yet heard or seen anyone who bought/installed them.

Guess there is no down side for Ford to keep advertising stuff that really doesn't come with their cars.

I wonder when that Ti was produced relative to the other Ti's?

Perhaps they caught their error and corrected it.

If I had a gas Ti without them lit I would be talking to the dealer ... they advertise them, they make them, they are in Ti's - what gives with mine?