Quick incentives question

I'm most likely heading down the the dealership this evening to order my 2013 SHO....though I have a question about incentives...I'm going to wind up leasing the SHO for a couple years and Ford's Red Carpet Lease has an incentive for 3K off the car till April 1st (when I'm assuming incentives will be changing again, since they changed Jan 1 prior to this), so I'm assuming that I can lock in this incentive if I do the order tonight? And if not, the car should be here before April 1st or if its not, I can get whatever incentive is on it then?

As far as I know you cannot lock incentives in, only interest rates on loans. You get whatever incentives are being offered at the time of delivery.

Thanks....I don't see them changing since thats what they where offering prior to January 1st....who knows maybe they'll get better :)

Don't worry, you'll get the incentives! Make sure you check the trunk for the cargo net. Mine was missing when I took delivery and I had to complain to the dealer about it missing. Its not a big deal, but I had to make it a big deal to get it...since the ridiculous price to order one was close to $50!!!

(P.S....don't be surprised if you get the car before April since its a one day convoy move from the Chicago Assembly plant!)

Sweet ride!

Don't worry, you'll get the incentives! Make sure you check the trunk for the cargo net. Mine was missing when I took delivery and I had to complain to the dealer about it missing. Its not a big deal, but I had to make it a big deal to get it...since the ridiculous price to order one was close to $50!!!

(P.S....don't be surprised if you get the car before April since its a one day convoy move from the Chicago Assembly plant!)

Sweet ride!

One more thing to do once you get the VIN (if you want). GO TO: (www.researchmaniacs.com).....it allows you to check on your vehicle. It was accurate to the day when my 2013 Taurus was delivered. Hope that helps! (Thanks for buying a Ford product!)

You can get your incentives locked in but the dealer needs to request it. Ill post Ford program shortly that states it. It is NOT automatic.

Nothing is automatic in life, however, The 2013 Taurus has had incentives starting at $1000 in April of 2012 and has increased the incentives ever since that time all the way to the current amount. I still believe you don't have to worry, especially with this being the 12 month of selling this 2013 model!!!

The other good thing is the Fusion I feel is going to pull people towards it that might have been interested in it. I really like the Fusion, but I've been in love with the SHO since its re-introduction (its also a childhood favorite of mine when it came out in 1989 when I was 15 LOL) and the lack of a true performance model kept me away from the Fusion. I figured I'll have the best of both worlds...I'll lease the SHO for 3 years and their should be an ST Fusion introduced during that time :)