Need help/guidance on leasing

This is probably a stupid question but I've never leased before. If I call Lincoln financial, will they give me the residual value and money factor based on my credit score? Reason asking is I would like this information to know if the dealer is trying to pad the interest rate for profit, or giving me the correct residual value.

Edited by SMSgt B

red carpet lease (RCL) money factors and residuals are public and available on-line. check out the link below and select the trim level. http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2013/lincoln/mkz/rebates/ not sure what the req's are for RCL but if i had to guess id say 700+ FICO

Mark,

Thanks for the info, unfortunately it seems MT link is not working or they pulled that data off.

I guess the residuals are not made available on the company intranet but i posted them previously from that Motor Trend source...if you are considering a hybrid check out that thread (I think i even mentioned the residuals on non-hybird too)., but, here are the RCL money factors:

Hybrid (months)

4.00 (24)

4.00 (36)

4.25 (39)

7.25 (48)

Non-Hyrid (months)

0.50 (24)

1.00 (36)

1.25 (39)

4.00 (48)

There are a couple of lease calculators available on-line. a quick search would reveal a few...plug in your numbers to see what an expected payment would be given a scenario (a quick way to spot check your sales rep's lease quote). It's important to note, the residual is calculated based on MSRP, not purchase price.

Edited by markd4864

I guess the residuals are not made available on the company intranet but i posted them previously from that Motor Trend source...if you are considering a hybrid check out that thread (I think i even mentioned the residuals on non-hybird too)., but, here are the RCL money factors:

Hybrid (months)

4.00 (24)

4.00 (36)

4.25 (39)

7.25 (48)

Non-Hyrid (months)

0.50 (24)

1.00 (36)

1.25 (39)

4.00 (48)

There are a couple of lease calculators available on-line. a quick search would reveal a few...plug in your numbers to see what an expected payment would be given a scenario (a quick way to spot check your sales rep's lease quote). It's important to note, the residual is calculated based on MSRP, not purchase price.

Thanks Mark as this helps me prepare for the final deal process. Man I wish we (hybrids) had that low of a money factor.