amazing

charley129

How did our union start? And how will it end? With most of you who cave in all the time. Others on here want me banned and that's my point, the ones who want me banned are the team leaders. Or company sucks. We should all strive for the same thing. But obviously there are some who are happy to be making what we where ten years ago. Thanks for nothing

How did our union start? And how will it end? With most of you who cave in all the time. Others on here want me banned and that's my point, the ones who want me banned are the team leaders. Or company sucks. We should all strive for the same thing. But obviously there are some who are happy to be making what we where ten years ago. Thanks for nothing
You whine and bitch worse than a 5 year old princess. You have one of the best paying middle class jobs in America. You don't like it? Leave.You had opportunities given by the UAW to take a buyout for schooling or complete separation.

Quit.

You're not even at an assembly plant. I could see you living in plant medical as soon as you were at one! You sound like another 'Chucky' that used to be on here.

You want your plant to close just because you don't like it? You make me sick.

Do me a favor and shut the f*ck up. You don't represent the majority of us. I'm halfway to retirement and people like you make public perception of the UAW worse than it already is.

Also

LEARN HOW TO POST ON A FORUM! STARTING MULTIPLE THREADS ON THE SAME TOPIC IS NOT HOW A FORUM WORKS.

Until you post something of relevancy, I will be ignoring your future posts.

• Like 3

Damage done sorry you are at an assembly plant but we all have the same national agreement. Halfway to retirement doesn't mean a lot I don't care which plant you are none of us are safe and neither is your half way there retirement this is why I say we need raises?

Also don't worry all that will be left of the uaw and Ford will be assembly soon. Sorry all you know is assembly mindless jobs. Try machining.
Oh and for the record asshole I had a machining job. I was laid off for 8 months and was appreciative to get picked back up anyway.

You're ungrateful and you make the majority of us sick.

• Like 2

Damage done sorry you are at an assembly plant but we all have the same national agreement. Halfway to retirement doesn't mean a lot I don't care which plant you are none of us are safe and neither is your half way there retirement this is why I say we need raises?

Im curious; what does a pay raise have to do with retirement and our pension?

You should be more concerned with the new employees coming in and ensure they get the raises to our level and benefits, if they dont... well my guess is a pay raise will be the least of our worries.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No I should not be concerned with new employees. That is the unions job. In another ten years with no raise we will be making the same wage. Also didn't think the union way was to try to quiet a member? The u a w is almost done thanks to all the members who can't be part of a union. Oops ban me again I shared my opinion. Company sucks please start complaining now.

No I should not be concerned with new employees. That is the unions job. In another ten years with no raise we will be making the same wage. Also didn't think the union way was to try to quiet a member? The u a w is almost done thanks to all the members who can't be part of a union. Oops ban me again I shared my opinion. Company sucks please start complaining now.

If you are not concerned about the future members then you are a fool, they will be the ones representing us when we want to retire.This is what to many like you do not understand about the UAW, everyone should be part on the union but sadly most just bitch about the union and never get involved, never go to meetings unless somethign directly effects themselves.

The union did not get strong by individuals only worried about themselves, for a clue read your Constitution and the responsibility of being a union member.

Didn't offend me one bit. Seems you are angering plenty of others though.

charley129

Sent Yesterday, 10:21 PM

Hey lets recommend that a union member be banned I hope you choke on the companies shaft traitor.

damagedone37

Sent Today, 12:11 AM

I reccommended you banned on the fact that you don't understand how to properly use a forum. Starting multiple topics to troll is ridiculous.

Learn how to use a forum first.

Also...I'm not the one who wants his plant to close.

My response after he calls me a p*ssy in the title of the personal message.

Jeez whatta guy

I get on nick's case a lot, but in your case he's been more than fair and lenient. It comes to a point where your either so angry that your incapable of forming thoughtful comments of any kind, your literacy level is incompatible with posting on a web forum or your just being a lousy troll who is taking outside issues out on the forum itself. We all get a little wound up sometimes and things can get over the top but your not trying to be thoughtful about anything you post.

If your mad at the local, sit down write out a letter, proof read it and then post it. You'll find that much of the time it takes care of the issues, assuages your anger and you don't actually post it. I know that's the case for me, but occasionally things still slip. No one expects you to be perfect but you have to put some effort in.

• Like 2

I get on nick's case a lot, but in your case he's been more than fair and lenient. It comes to a point where your either so angry that your incapable of forming thoughtful comments of any kind, your literacy level is incompatible with posting on a web forum or your just being a lousy troll who is taking outside issues out on the forum itself. We all get a little wound up sometimes and things can get over the top but your not trying to be thoughtful about anything you post.

If your mad at the local, sit down write out a letter, proof read it and then post it. You'll find that much of the time it takes care of the issues, assuages your anger and you don't actually post it. I know that's the case for me, but occasionally things still slip. No one expects you to be perfect but you have to put some effort in.

The knuckle head sent me a PM... I know...let's have background checks to get on here! LOL! BYE CHUCKIE!!!

Sorry presentation is rough. Horrible about sugarcoating. Not here to make everyone happy or to here just be glad you have a job. If we could all stick together we could all get a raise. Which after ten yrs plus I think the membership deserves. Also dark Knight and damage done please worry about schedules and numbers like regular salary employees

Sorry presentation is rough. Horrible about sugarcoating. Not here to make everyone happy or to here just be glad you have a job. If we could all stick together we could all get a raise. Which after ten yrs plus I think the membership deserves. Also dark Knight and damage done please worry about schedules and numbers like regular salary employees

go back and go to school, 3rd grade.