Fusion Order Progress Spreadsheet - Add / Updates Only Please

Malibu3105

I keep forgetting to put stuff here...

Built: 24-May

Shipped the next day, currently sitting in Tucson today on Union Pac car# 715676, ETA in Kirby, TX 31-May.

ETA to me 12-Jun (seems awfully slow from Kirby -> Austin).

Edited by shaggy314

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

FYI: I do not think anyone is tracking the 2014s. It would require someone to set up a Spreadsheet. Not sure if we need one because orders are much faster these days and just putting your info in your signature block maybe enough. But if someone wants to, here is what I did:

All,

I'm still maintaining the spreadsheet at the Google Docs link below, but now that Ford has improved delivery times, it looks like there isn't as much interest in tracking deliveries as there was when we were waiting 12 weeks or more. I've only been able to post partial information for five 2014 orders.

• Like 1

All,

I'm still maintaining the spreadsheet at the Google Docs link below, but now that Ford has improved delivery times, it looks like there isn't as much interest in tracking deliveries as there was when we were waiting 12 weeks or more. I've only been able to post partial information for five 2014 orders.

Thank "http"!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All,

http: VIN: 3FA6P0SU7ER227320 built on 11/27/13, Released from plant on 11/29/13, ETA dealer delivery 12/11/13.

• Like 1

Ah, that helps lots! do you get to pick it up tomorrow? I am hoping to get my car this week, but if I don't, I am not going to be too disappointed. It's 7 deg F. here and snowy. Hardly the weather I would like experience my new car in.

Edited by Toz

The weather is the same here today.....freezing and snowing, so I made an appointment to sign the purchase paperwork on Friday to be sure I can take advantage of the $750 Ford Cash. But I will not drive it off of the lot until the weather and roads clear (I may have to trailer it home).

Edited by Lucifer

um wut? snowy and cold in NM? Has you know what frozen over?

Um, no....no Ford dealers in the Underworld, so I am visiting New Mexico...closest place resembling home that I could find and the dealership described their deals as "flamin' hot"...my kind of place!

Just received my VIN today! 3FA6P0K90ER256105 it's scheduled to be built the week of 1/6/14. Given that it's an ecoboost Fusion likely being built in Hermosillo, it'll be a nice Three Kings Day present :p

Please add me to the spreadsheet!

How did you find out when it's scheduled to be built. I've had a VIN for at least 3 weeks now, and I can't find sh@t out about it. When I look it up on Etis, I get a 2002 Transit Connect. When I run it through the VIN decoder it's the correct car. There is no window sticker. This is pissing me off because I put my deposit on it in September. I realize that some options weren't being built until the beginning of November, but that was over a month ago now.

Everyone's car shows up as a 2002 Transit Connect as it is the default car that comes up. Normally, the car is built within a week or so after the VIN is issued. Have you contacted the dealer for this info? They know the answers.

Etis is a European based site.

The Dealer has only provided me with the VIN, and no further information. I've been trying to find out info on my own using the free "self help" web sites, but no luck as of yet.