Frustrated

Patience

The Ford salesman that ordered my '13 FFH Titanium is not much help

when i call for an update. He always has to call me back because he has to ask someone else what the update means. This time he is different than Cyberman for ETA. WHAT should he be able to tell me about the progress of my delivery. cyberman said it is in Topeka...dealer had no clue. Help! Thanks!

My sales guy just clips the line from his system and lets me figure out what it means. Thanks to this forum, I can interpret the status. Just ask your salesman for the output from his system. It's a cut and paste into an email.

My sales guy just clips the line from his system and lets me figure out what it means. Thanks to this forum, I can interpret the status. Just ask your salesman for the output from his system. It's a cut and paste into an email.

Thanks! I will try that!

I'm not getting much of anything from my sales guy as far as an eta, so don't feel singled out. I had to ask 3 times for a train car number and by the time I got it, CSX reported it as empty. I'm in just as much limbo with a vehicle eta... Not fun.

Well first eta was may 15. A week later May 29 per cyberman. I Cal my dealer the following day and he says stall the week of the 13th.(which i want to believe, but do not!) =) see i am not really "patient" as my name implies.

I feel your pain patience. My dealer ignores me over the last 6 months except when I persistently call. Then I get a nice responsive and helpful answer. I have only bothered to reach out to them 3 times because of how lame they are. Cyberdman is much moe helpful. I had a little fun (despite my frustration) when my most recent calls for status had them tell me the 21st of this month. Cyberdman told me it was the 11th. so when I shared Ford told me this date they became unite responsive and called more in the last 2 days then the last 6 months combined. My only revenge will be the after purchase survey - I get to tell them they have are reactive only and don't care enough to be proactive. I tell you it makes me realize that if I owned a dealership I could crush them and give Ford an amazing name!

• Like 1

Ok, I got it. Called to check where the rail car was and they said it is empty. So, I know not where my car is now. It did still say eta is May 15! Guess I will wait and see!

I'm not getting much of anything from my sales guy as far as an eta, so don't feel singled out. I had to ask 3 times for a train car number and by the time I got it, CSX reported it as empty. I'm in just as much limbo with a vehicle eta... Not fun.

My dealer faxed me the search from ford. I knew more about reading it than he did thanks to all the helpful information here!!