Yet Another Obama Administration Scandal

Do you have reading comprehension problems.....he said it was the worse recession since the great depression...so he absolutely knew.....he has failed...can't make it any more plan than that

More to my point. You too,are so focused on the President and trying to find anything to make him look bad, that you missed the fact that your party has screwed you economicly for 30 years and your to focused on silly things to notice. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Oh God wake up. Detroit was absolutely destroyed by liberalism and its failed policies. If you can't see that you're just hopeless.

Well when the people in charge screwed it up its always a weak ploy to blame someone or something else for the failure.

Its never the people or ideas that did not work ( fail).

More to my point. You too,are so focused on the President and trying to find anything to make him look bad, that you missed the fact that your party has screwed you economicly for 30 years and your to focused on silly things to notice. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Don't deflect...you are the one that tried to make the point that Obama didn't know how bad the economy was...I pointed out that you are wrong and now you want to change directions......do you ever tire of defending this idiot?.. and by the way...he does not need my help to look bad, doing pretty good job on his own...hell he's even got chris Matthews criticizing him....."The Thrill is Gone"

Don't deflect...you are the one that tried to make the point that Obama didn't know how bad the economy was...I pointed out that you are wrong and now you want to change directions......do you ever tire of defending this idiot?.. and by the way...he does not need my help to look bad, doing pretty good job on his own...hell he's even got chris Matthews criticizing him....."The Thrill is Gone"

I'm not deflecting you're worried about trivia while your parties leaders screw you.

Obama makes Obama look bad.

Regardless if you like the guy or hate him it does not change what comes out of his mouth. The IRS scandal IS a legit major problem, the AP wiretapping is hitting the heart of some of his biggest liberal supporters and Benghazi is an outright lie and Obama and friends making a statement and now trying to walk it back to something opposite of what they said themselves.

The worm twisting on the hook....

Edited by cal50

Obama makes Obama look bad.

Regardless if you like the guy or hate him it does not change what comes out of his mouth. The IRS scandal IS a legit major problem, the AP wiretapping is hitting the heart of some of his biggest liberal supporters and Benghazi is an outright lie and Obama and friends making a statement and now trying to walk it back to something opposite of what they said themselves.

The worm twisting on the hook....

Twisting? No not really. His popularity has gone up since all of this hit.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/despite-republican-efforts-scandals-actually-cause-obamas-approval-rating-to-rise/

From the article:

First, Americans are sick and tired of the Republican witch hunt against the President. It’s been over 4 years and conservatives have been constantly pushing some kind of “conspiracy theory” trying to make Obama look like some corrupt tyrant out to do whatever he wants.

The main problem with that is that the only people who really care about these asinine theories are hardcore conservative voters. Republicans have spent over 4 years pandering to these people, while appearing more insane, radical and desperate to the majority of Americans.

Second, the American people don’t trust Republicans. And why should they? These are the people who perpetuate this myth that the economy is getting worse, headed for demise, and our deficits are out of control—despite the fact that almost every economic barometer shows the economy isn’t only improving, it’s picking up steam, and we’ve reduced our deficits at a pace not seen since World War II.

What Republicans have done is backed themselves into a corner. They’ve spent over 4 years doing all they can to pander to the most radical within their base, creating the monster known as the Tea Party. Yet, while solidifying their base—they’ve alienated the majority of Americans.

People don’t trust politicians in general, but they really don’t trust Republicans—especially Tea Party Republicans.

And the President himself has said he did not know the extent of the damage caused by the republicans until after he was President. He knew it was bad but not how bad.

And there you have it. Such devotion and "mind-numbed robot" mentality that you are defending Obama's incompetence with excuses for his ignorance.

I wonder how the election would have concluded if Obama had campaigned on his future actions as opposed to his promises.

Can you see the bumper sticker now?....................

Obama 2008.

Because he doesn't know how bad the economy is and will not be successful in maintaining less than 8% unemployment for almost 4 years.

• Like 1

You are an insufferable idiot....you bring up a point, I challenge you on that and now it's trivia.......

The matter you and I are "discussing" was a minor point inside a larger one. There is no way that Obama could have known the full extent of the recession until he was briefed after he was elected.This matter is trivial compared to the larger point.

Twisting? No not really. His popularity has gone up since all of this hit.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/despite-republican-efforts-scandals-actually-cause-obamas-approval-rating-to-rise/

From the article:

First, Americans are sick and tired of the Republican witch hunt against the President. It’s been over 4 years and conservatives have been constantly pushing some kind of “conspiracy theory” trying to make Obama look like some corrupt tyrant out to do whatever he wants.

The main problem with that is that the only people who really care about these asinine theories are hardcore conservative voters. Republicans have spent over 4 years pandering to these people, while appearing more insane, radical and desperate to the majority of Americans.

Second, the American people don’t trust Republicans. And why should they? These are the people who perpetuate this myth that the economy is getting worse, headed for demise, and our deficits are out of control—despite the fact that almost every economic barometer shows the economy isn’t only improving, it’s picking up steam, and we’ve reduced our deficits at a pace not seen since World War II.

What Republicans have done is backed themselves into a corner. They’ve spent over 4 years doing all they can to pander to the most radical within their base, creating the monster known as the Tea Party. Yet, while solidifying their base—they’ve alienated the majority of Americans.

People don’t trust politicians in general, but they really don’t trust Republicans—especially Tea Party Republicans.

Popularity.

If that is the unit of measure that some people use to objectively evaluate what is currently going on then I would suggest that you and others that think everything is great is clueless and part of the problem.

Irregardless of political party I trust the people that are capable of doing basic math and currently the government has run up more in debt than years past and is still spending WAY more than its taking in. With the full tax impact of Obama care still looming to kick in it really has not been felt yet. I hope that same "popular" feeling carries you thru the realities that are playing out.

Its similar to asking passengers on an aircraft what there thoughts are on a safe flight. They might all feel "safe" but its really up to the pilot and the aircraft to complete the trip. If the pilot is negligent at the wheel or the aircraft has a failure then popular opinion is out the window , literally.

Edited by cal50

The matter you and I are "discussing" was a minor point inside a larger one. There is no way that Obama could have known the full extent of the recession until he was briefed after he was elected.This matter is trivial compared to the larger point.

Well that's a pure bullshit statement. As if the state of economy is some big secret that only a select few know about. Pretty much any well educated economist could have easily briefed Obama on the full extent of the recession. The claim that he had no idea how bad it was until after he took office is a laughable excuse and a pure lie.

• Like 1

Well that's a pure bullshit statement. As if the state of economy is some big secret that only a select few know about. Pretty much any well educated economist could have easily briefed Obama on the full extent of the recession. The claim that he had no idea how bad it was until after he took office is a laughable excuse and a pure lie.

obviously you don't understand it. thanks for playing

Popularity.

If that is the unit of measure that some people use to objectively evaluate what is currently going on then I would suggest that you and others that think everything is great is clueless and part of the problem.

Irregardless of political party I trust the people that are capable of doing basic math and currently the government has run up more in debt than years past and is still spending WAY more than its taking in. With the full tax impact of Obama care still looming to kick in it really has not been felt yet. I hope that same "popular" feeling carries you thru the realities that are playing out.

Its similar to asking passengers on an aircraft what there thoughts are on a safe flight. They might all feel "safe" but its really up to the pilot and the aircraft to complete the trip. If the pilot is negligent at the wheel or the aircraft has a failure then popular opinion is out the window , literally.

960170_471231872959639_1952937756_n.jpg

obviously you don't understand it. thanks for playing

Really? Are you actually going to claim that the state of the economy is a secret known only to a select few at the highest levels of the federal government? Please go ahead and openly claim that so we can all get a good laugh.

Popularity.

Popularity. Why is that different than the thousands and thousands of lemmings following the big crowd around them?

Polling makes and breaks political campaigns. And every one tries to project the image of the slight underdog. But with a very close chance of winning. For if they fall too far behind, their voters turn away and support someone else. Because the popular candidate is more likely to garner votes than the least popular, regardless of qualifications, attitude and aptitude.

To leave intelligent thought to the whims of the general public begs for disaster.

Remember, we still have warning labels on hair dryers admonishing their use in the shower.

The "public" is stupid.

The majority of people use "password, 123, GOD, opensesame, letmein, abracadabra, etc...." for their passwords. And usually use the same password for every site they go to. Banking, email, social network.....

The majority of people think you have a right to vote for president.

The majority of people think the government "gives" you rights.

The majority of people never realize the difference in there, their and they're.

The majority of people would cheat to pass a high school graduation test if they thought there was no way to get caught.

The majority of people cheat, knowingly, on their taxes. (Have you paid ALL taxes due for internet purchases delivered to your home address?)

The majority of people think more often and are more concerned with movie stars, athletes, musicians and singers, pop culture and who has the highest Farmville score, than they are with what their government is doing.

The majority of people voted for Obama.

Nuf said!

Edited by FiredMotorCompany
  • Like 1

Popularity. Why is that different than the thousands and thousands of lemmings following the big crowd around them?

Because serious people focus on results.

Less serious people on image or popularity.

"All my friends like Obama. My union tells me that Obama has my best interests at heart. I saw a commercial for Obama. He promised me he'd keep his promises. My teacher taught us a new chant for Obama, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. If you're black, you are a fool if you don't vote for Obama. If you're black and you don't vote for Obama, you're every low down dirty, worthless, piece of shot that ever walked the Earth and you ain't black enough. Bill Mahar, John Stewart, and some other late night tv show support Obama, and I want to bell my friends that I saw the show, too. Cause it's popular to talk about their show."

Yeah, I can see why we are where we are.

Polling makes and breaks political campaigns. And every one tries to project the image of the slight underdog. But with a very close chance of winning. For if they fall too far behind, their voters turn away and support someone else. Because the popular candidate is more likely to garner votes than the least popular, regardless of qualifications, attitude and aptitude.

To leave intelligent thought to the whims of the general public begs for disaster.

Remember, we still have warning labels on hair dryers admonishing their use in the shower.

The "public" is stupid.

The majority of people voted for Obama

And twice for Bush. Don't forget that.

Nuf said!

And lemmings had to be thrown over the cliff. They didn't fall on their own.

Because serious people focus on results.

Less serious people on image or popularity.

Someone will let us know when they find serious people here? Really, someone talking politics on a web forum would consider themselves serious?

On another note me thinks there was a common refrain that Cal50 used to mention along with other conservatives. Now what was it? Something about ratings or negatives. Anyone remember when Cal50 used to mention the popularity numbers of liberal posters? I'm sure that Parts, Aces and others who got called out by him for not being popular will remember. Don't you guys?

I guess that Ljcdad was a serious person because he didn't care about popularity, as was Aces. However that makes Cal50 a not so serious person because he constantly discussed how popular people were.

"All my friends like Obama. My union tells me that Obama has my best interests at heart. I saw a commercial for Obama. He promised me he'd keep his promises. My teacher taught us a new chant for Obama, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. If you're black, you are a fool if you don't vote for Obama. If you're black and you don't vote for Obama, you're every low down dirty, worthless, piece of shot that ever walked the Earth and you ain't black enough. Bill Mahar, John Stewart, and some other late night tv show support Obama, and I want to bell my friends that I saw the show, too. Cause it's popular to talk about their show."

Yeah, I can see why we are where we are.

As opposed to

.....all my friends dislike Obama. My company tells me I might be fired if I vote for Obama. I saw a news report on Fox about Obama, that people are saying he's a Muslim, that he's not a citizen. Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin told us Obama will have death panels. They said if i voted for Obama i would be voting for a communist who is going to destroy the US and sleep with all the white women. My Tea Party leaders sent funny emails with racist jokes about Obama and Michelle. My friends all talk about Michelle's arms in a negative way and hate that she wants us to eat healthy and not be fat, fast food consuming slobs, but live to a ripe old age in better health. I talk shit about her because I want to be like my friends too. My friends told me that Obama was going to cause hyperinflation and I posted it on my blog and at BON. Rush Limbaugh talks bad about Obama, as does Hannity, Levine, Savage and Glenn Beck and they have popular shows, so I want to talk about it too. My friends point out that Fox news is the highest rated cable news network and they don't like Obama at all. In fact they have had multiple contributors that wanted to run against him. Palin and Huckabee all got major airtime.

It's fun to follow the popular people.

Yeah, I can too!

Some much for the I'm not a republican speech you gave.

Edited by Langston Hughes

Someone will let us know when they find serious people here? Really, someone talking politics on a web forum would consider themselves serious?

On another note me thinks there was a common refrain that Cal50 used to mention along with other conservatives. Now what was it? Something about ratings or negatives. Anyone remember when Cal50 used to mention the popularity numbers of liberal posters? I'm sure that Parts, Aces and others who got called out by him for not being popular will remember. Don't you guys?

I guess that Ljcdad was a serious person because he didn't care about popularity, as was Aces. However that makes Cal50 a not so serious person because he constantly discussed how popular people were.

I seem to remember that Ljcdad whined continuously about negative rating......

I seem to remember that Ljcdad whined continuously about negative rating......

Get embarrassed, change your screen name then come back and repeat.

They whined more than a jet intake in a nose dive and that's tough to do but when supported by the like minded clowns it was entertaining.