Hackers

Deej0401

Sounds good. Not worried about a hacker in my car but pretty cool that they can activate that many modules to achieve braking and swerving. Shows us that the 67 mustang in the garage is the "safest" car we have. Love tech but God bless classics

Cool........or absolutely frightening, depending on whether you're the driver or the hacker.

Did a remote car contest in HS with a MIT group it's fun to see what you can do to a vehicle with no one inside. I'll add the warning label lol! "If you see a "hacker" in your passenger seat with wires connected from the car to his computer please tell him/her to stop and pull safely to the side of the road". FYI I've been to def con from 98-04 and never ran into a "bad" hacker if they displayed this info there it's to wake up Ford and not hurt anyone. Most people there are employees of major software/hardware companies with wayyyyy to much time on their hands not idiots trying to hurt people