I scratched my 19" H-Spokes...help!

logatron

I was trying to avoid the drain in my driveway so as to not bottom out, as I usually do, but I accidentally went too close to the cobblestone. Heard a bad noise, and immediately got out to find this on my passenger side wheel:

2H6J5Ijh.jpg

jxwBKhPh.jpg

oiNBV5dh.jpg

What should I do to fix this, Fusion experts? It doesn't appear that I bent the rim, but I want to either paint over this or something.

My girlfriend did the same thing to ours. She said some guy in a dually almost ran her over, and she hit the curb to try to avoid him. I bought some silver model paint, but it's not dark enough. Anyone know if Ford makes a touch-up paint with this color??

• 5 months later...

Doesn't really bother me anymore.

I hear you. Three days after I got my new 2013 MKZ, I slightly scratched my front passenger side wheel as well. I was exiting a parking-slot in pouring rain when I - unfortunately - forgot that there was a curb right next to me. Fortunately, the damage is VERY minimal. While it bothered me for 24 hours, I came to the conclusion that things like that happen. It's just a matter of time since I'll be getting my first door-ding and if that happens, I won't be jumping off a bridge, either.. ;)