GPS "Loses its fix" after "agressive" exiting ramp...

PajamaGuy

Yeah, I know...... but:

I love the feel of running down the tightening-apex exit ramp at a pretty good clip. I've yet to engage the auto-braking speed reduction feature so I'm not "that" aggressive...heh....heh.

However, almost every time I do exit with a few lateral "g's", my gps loses its mind and thinks/indicates that I'm off the road. It then gives me no instructions until it finds itself again - and sometimes just gives up and stops navigating. Thank goodness my Google Maps fills in. The last time it lost its mind, it stayed lost for over 15 miles, and almost 30 minutes, then it just quit.

I've done a delayed re-boot and will see if that helps...

Any chance you were traveling at 88 mph and the flux capacitor kicked in, disrupting present day navigation?

Nope transit even when slow it just loses me and has me on a random side street traveling in the same direction or driving through the woods and lakes not on the highway I am on. No directions the whole time and even pulling over doesn't help find the signal

I'm thinking you missed it there Elf. Of course, it's quite possible that you are just too young. :)

Edited by fordmantpw

No I'm not and one of my favorite trilogies after Star Wars. Just don't remember the sparks and burning tire marks.... I do actually know someone that is a doctor due to a phd and has the last name Brown ;) Always wanted to own a Delorean. Classics... movies and cars don't matter what age you are ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...