Regular sunroof

So I'm not really to fond of the sunroofs, but I do like the 19 inch rims and heated steering wheel option. Anyone know the headroom difference between the panoramic and regular sunroof? What's your guys opinion?? Panoramic or nothing or no opinion?

Edited by Michael Harris

So I'm not really to fond of the sunroofs, but I do like the 19 inch rims and heated steering wheel option. Anyone know the headroom difference between the panoramic and regular sunroof? What's your guys opinion?? Panoramic or nothing or no opinion?

This is one of those things that you just have to drive to figure out for yourself. Personally for me, when I drove the MKZ, I was far enough forward that, as the driver, I didn't really notice either one so I figured I would save myself the money and just do the regular. It's the same for me in my current car. Unless I check to look, I can't tell if my sunshade is open or closed when driving.

The only vehicle I have driven in some time where I felt that the sunroof was very noticeable and changed the experience for me as the driver was the Buick Verano Turbo which, BTW, is actually very impressive.

Edited by Iiari

Personally, I've owned 9 cars and every one of them (except the convertible) has had a sunroof that I pretty much open every time I'm in the car if it's not raining. I've driven the MKZ with the panoramic roof and was a rear passenger in an MKZ with the regular sunroof at the Hello Again, LA tour. The older couple that was with us said they felt like there was more headroom in the back seat of the glass roof MKZ than in the front of the regular sunroof model. The all glass roof makes the interior *FEEL* more spacious even if it technically isn't.