Autoblog reviews the 2014 Ford Fiesta Ti

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/10/28/2014-ford-fiesta-titanium-review/

Gotta love the comments after the article, I think some of these people haven't bought a new car in the past five years or so. I think 20K for a fully loaded Fiesta (which has just about all the options you can get in a more expensive Focus or Fusion ti models in it) is a great deal...

I like the bit about how it could be an "alternative reality Cygnet", with the Aston-ish grille and luxury appointments all well accounted for.

My brother and son have both "tried on" Fiestas at the last couple of Seattle car shows. Both were very pleasantly surprised, and we're talking about two guys at or a good bit over 6 feet tall. In both cases, the interior layout worked well...albeit with precious little room behind them for rear seat passengers. In a B-class car, I don't find that surprising.

I think a Fiesta, in any number of guises, would be a perfect student car or "runaround" for a household. This is bizarre for me, as I had the typical hatred of itsy hatchbacks so common in this country.