MAP Unemployment Claim

madime39

I was not able to certify on Monday.. My issue from what I understand was waving those weeks there were there that we were not laid off.. I tried calling all day yesterday and could never get through to anyone to fix my problem. A friend had gotten through earlier in the morning with the same issue and had it fixed..

Just received the call from Ford about the issues.. I just checked Marvin and my payment is being issued on the 26th.

Edited by oogravyoo

You really are not losing anything by being on "C" Crew. You are unfortunately having to wait longer to get your money, but you still get the same money either way. Sub pay is a percentage of your 40 hour check minus unemployment (if any) by contract. What Unemployment does not pay, Sub pay does.. The final percentage does not change, just the timing, and WHO pays you.

So while Unemployment denies you due to the Sunday, FORD still pays the full percentage of your 40 hour check, the same as they do for every UAW represented employee, regardless of shift. And Ford does NOT count the Sunday, as Ford uses a Monday to Sunday pay week.

Edited by trailfndr

you better call about your unemployment.. there is another problem.. according to a guy I work with Ford screwed up some paperwork and many are not getting their money even though Marvin said they were all good.. He had the issue fixed but will not see his unemployment until next Thursday.

got my letter from UIA today telling to to certify the week of 1-6-14. hmm, the phone message I heard the other day says to certify 12-30-13. oh well, another fiasco looms ahead...

I'd try certifying the week of the 380th and see what happens. I knew Ford would screw this up again even though we were promised my our union that it wouldn't happen again. What I don't get is why do we have to wait so long to get our sub pay, we should receive that the same week we get our unemployment.

I'd try certifying the week of the 30th and see what happens. I knew Ford would screw this up again even though we were promised my our union that it wouldn't happen again. What I don't get is why do we have to wait so long to get our sub pay, we should receive that the same week we get our unemployment.

you better call about your unemployment.. there is another problem.. according to a guy I work with Ford screwed up some paperwork and many are not getting their money even though Marvin said they were all good.. He had the issue fixed but will not see his unemployment until next Thursday.

i have the same prob,,my first week of unemployment is on 10 hold for what reason idk,,i just did my second week and as same as the first it said ok now ill have to wait and see if its gonna be on a 10 day again.

NONE of the number's work or they just wont answer .

Edited by D.L.B