Report: Liberals Were Not Targeted by the IRS Despite Claims to Contrary

How can it be described as free speech if it isn't free? Pun not intended.

And how better to suppress dissent than to tax it out of existance.

We've learned there is no limit on what can be taxed or how much it costs.

Ask Justice Roberts.

I have no doubt your side would squeal like a stuck pig if/when the tables are turned. You are not just empowering your friendly administration, but whatever maliciousness that may follow.

Liberal groups were denied status, not just delayed and I'm not crying am I? I don't believe that they deserve tax exempt status.

Liberal groups were denied status, not just delayed and I'm not crying am I? I don't believe that they deserve tax exempt status.

Perhaps your opinion would change when the next administration applies the "ACA" technique and decides political speech is taxable at a 45% rate.

And your support of this administration would have laid the brick pavers on the road to this atrocity.

Perhaps your opinion would change when the next administration applies the "ACA" technique and decides political speech is taxable at a 45% rate.

And your support of this administration would have laid the brick pavers on the road to this atrocity.

Perhaps but I'm sure that revenue for the purpose of political action should not be tax exempt.

Perhaps but I'm sure that revenue for the purpose of political action should not be tax exempt.

Slippery slope. WHO gets to decide when/if something is not tax exempt?

(Hand up in the air waiving enthusiastically) "Pick me! Pick me! I want to be the one to decide!!!!!"

Of course, the job will be filled by a loyalist for the ruling party......NOT the little guy who is trampled on by the rich and powerful lobbyists and power brokers.

Slippery slope. WHO gets to decide when/if something is not tax exempt?

(Hand up in the air waiving enthusiastically) "Pick me! Pick me! I want to be the one to decide!!!!!"

Of course, the job will be filled by a loyalist for the ruling party......NOT the little guy who is trampled on by the rich and powerful lobbyists and power brokers.

Congress. If your so intent on being the one to choose Horshack then get elected to congress.