Problem with fit of Weather Tech Floor liners

Dave-S

I am a repeat Weathertech customer having installed the front and rear floorliners on my last car. I was completely satisfied with those mats but after installing my recently purchased floor liners in the Fusion I am disappointed at the fit of the front units. There are large gaps around the rear edge of both liners. I tried reshaping them with a heat gun and got a near perfect fit but they will not hold this shape. After a day or so they are back to their original shape. In contacting the company they say they fit is OK based on the pictures I sent but would be happy to refund my money. Before I return them I thought I would ask if anyone else bought the floor liners and had a problem with the fit.

Dave

Yeah there's a decent gap there. I find that its not an issue though and snowy feet don't get placed there. What I do find to be an issue is how short the mats are. Salt/slush gets under the mat because the tops don't go up quite high enough.

Yeah there's a decent gap there. I find that its not an issue though and snowy feet don't get placed there. What I do find to be an issue is how short the mats are. Salt/slush gets under the mat because the tops don't go up quite high enough.

That seems to be a bigger problem with the passenger side than the driver side but both sides could have been done better IMHO.

Does anyone know if the 2014 and 2015 have the same floorpan shape? I was looking at getting a set for the front and rear of my wife's 2015 FFH. I looked them up on the website and it says they have them for 2015 but I wanted to be sure they fit since there isn't that many 2015s out yet much less with weather tech mats.

Do those logos only fit in the 1st row floor mats, or do they fit in the Weathertech Cargo Liner as well? Just curious if I should order just one pair or two.

I don't have the cargo liner, but I believe they're all the same size (had a cargo liner in my last car).

Edited by cjh