2015 Tires - Hankook?

HofstraJet

The Limited comes with All Season tires standard, not All terrain tires. Your salesman was wrong.

The printed order guide he provided me showed the Limited 4 x 4 standard wheels are 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels (first picture above) with 275/55R20 AT BSW tires. The rear-wheel drive model gets 275/55R20 AS BSW tires standard. The picture above shows the all terrain tires on the 20" polished wheel. The XLT model has 18" wheels and tires standard, but I did not want the XLT model.

The first wheel pictured above is the wheel that was on other Limited 4 x 4 models on the lot and had the all terrain tires. The dealership did not have any rear-wheel drive models in stock, but he said the guide showed those models received all season tires.

Since the wheel and tire sizes are identical, I didn't understand why he was not permitted to order the all season tires on the 4 x 4 model.

Edited by 1999 White C5 Coupe

• 5 months later...

I recently purchased a 2015 Expedition EL 4x4 with Hancook DynaPro ATM 275/55/20 tires. Door placard says to run 35psi. At 35psi they look low. Ford servince manager said they look low "but that is what Ford calls for". I contacted Hankook tech support and they said run 90% of max pressure = 45.9psi. (Max is 51psi)

In the Florida heat i do not what to be under inflated. I am a 50/50 city/highway driver. Does anyone have experience with these tires on this vehicle and can you recommend a safe tire pressure? Thanks in advance