New apprentices???

nmsford

If you look at the web site of the National Training Center in Lincoln Park you'll see on the calendar this month for two weeks reskilling orientation fot the trades of Electrician and Machine Repair.

People get reskilled all the time. We just had some TM's get reskilled as EL's. Also had some carpenters reskilled as MW's.

nope, but obviously your not intelligent...hench the millwright choosing

just cause u get more OT doesnt mean its the better trade, LMAO

What you think really don't mean shit to me. In fact any trade I pick is still 100x better than whatever shit job you're stuck on... Obviously!!! Edited by nmsford

What you think really don't mean shit to me. In fact any trade I pick is still 100x better than whatever shit job you're stuck on... Obviously!!!

who said i was in shit job ? what trade u pick dont matter to me either, but the truth is still the truth.

obviously, you didnt think about the choice or anything for that matter. LMAO

who said i was in shit job ? what trade u pick dont matter to me either, but the truth is still the truth.

obviously, you didnt think about the choice or anything for that matter. LMAO

I didn't have a choice. after 14 years on waiting list MW is the only trade available to me. Not that it matters, I actually was hoping to get MW anyway. EL and PF would have been good but both the wait lists were way too long and only trade left after those 2 that I really wanted is MW. You must not know a whole lot about how it works but unless you're one of top seniority people on the list you don't have a choice of any trade you want. You pick 3 different trades to go on wait list then you wait until one of them are available to you. I could have turned down MW and held out for PF or EL but after 14 years of waiting already and the amount of apprentices they're taking on now (46 total) I don't think they'll be taking any more on anytime soon. I don't want to wait another 14 years, so I'll gladly take MW and make shit ton more money and get the fuck off production. Obviously you'll keep talking shit because obviously you have a shitty job

I didn't have a choice. after 14 years on waiting list MW is the only trade available to me. Not that it matters, I actually was hoping to get MW anyway. EL and PF would have been good but both the wait lists were way too long and only trade left after those 2 that I really wanted is MW. You must not know a whole lot about how it works but unless you're one of top seniority people on the list you don't have a choice of any trade you want. You pick 3 different trades to go on wait list then you wait until one of them are available to you. I could have turned down MW and held out for PF or EL but after 14 years of waiting already and the amount of apprentices they're taking on now (46 total) I don't think they'll be taking any more on anytime soon. I don't want to wait another 14 years, so I'll gladly take MW and make shit ton more money and get the fuck off production. Obviously you'll keep talking shit because obviously you have a shitty job

quite obvious, you dont know SHIT, everyone has a CHOICE. you chose MW. yup i was on waitling list 19.6 years since u must know.

however i chose my trade, had a pick of what i wanted, and chose the best. and i have the BEST job, FYI.

so get ur box of crayons(dont eat them) and your sledge hammer and git to work. LMAO

• Like 1

quite obvious, you dont know SHIT, everyone has a CHOICE. you chose MW. yup i was on waitling list 19.6 years since u must know.

however i chose my trade, had a pick of what i wanted, and chose the best. and i have the BEST job, FYI.

so get ur box of crayons(dont eat them) and your sledge hammer and git to work. LMAO

No dumb fuck, I didn't have a choice. for me it was either MW or nothing. Get your head out of your god damn ass and learn how to read

no personal attacks. yes u had a choice.

Obviously I didn't have a choice. regardless if i did or didn't I'm ecstatic that I got MW. MW was my second choice behind PF so I got what I wanted and I'm happy with the way it all worked out in the end. Can't wait to get off production

Obviously I didn't have a choice. regardless if i did or didn't I'm ecstatic that I got MW. MW was my second choice behind PF so I got what I wanted and I'm happy with the way it all worked out in the end. Can't wait to get off production

obviously u did. u could either go on or not, that is a choice, or wait....and u admitted as such, and i guess its obvious that u like lying to yourself

regardless, it is a CHOICE

Yup, ask any tradesman what trade is the best and you'll get your answer. Obvious.

If you think there is no skill in this trade, then what is obvious is your ignorance.

NMS, mw is a great trade. You will realize this as you pass thru the ranks. It is THE original trade and all others have been bastardized off it.

Is it the best trade? Depends entirely upon who you ask.

Obviously

Yup, ask any tradesman what trade is the best and you'll get your answer. Obvious.

If you think there is no skill in this trade, then what is obvious is your ignorance.

NMS, mw is a great trade. You will realize this as you pass thru the ranks. It is THE original trade and all others have been bastardized off it.

Obviously

obviously u have had too much Kool-aid, put the glass down and stop typing.

Obviously

ummm no thanks, im a gay MW